Photo

who are you usng for lei greetings at airport

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
  • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:09 AM

if you are going to greet anyone ( parents, wedding party, etc) with leis when they arrive in Maui, who are you using? Yes, I'm setting this up really late. I can't remember who I used last time i set one up (it was over 10 years ago).

Thanks!

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:14 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by azhuskergirl
      if you are going to greet anyone ( parents, wedding party, etc) with leis when they arrive in Mui, who are you usig? Yes, I'm setting this up really late. I can't remember who I used last time i set one up (it was over 10 years ago).

Thanks!
      Susan, when we got to our hotel, they greeted us with lei's. Does your hotel do that as well? You may want to check first cuz if they do you can just be in the lobby when your guests arrive & greet them there.

I do remember seeing people at the airport but can't remember what company it was.

#3 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,193 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 10:18 AM

Just found these on google:

Hawaii Lei Greeting Service - Maui Lei Greetings

Enjoy our Hawaiian Lei Greetings of fresh flowers

Airport Lei Greeting - 1-888-534-7644 - Hawaii Greeters Airport Arrival Flower Lei Greetings

Hope these get you started. There are a ton more. Just put "maui airport lei greetings" in the search field in google & they come up.

#4 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
        • 1,131 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 11:59 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
          Susan, when we got to our hotel, they greeted us with lei's. Does your hotel do that as well? You may want to check first cuz if they do you can just be in the lobby when your guests arrive & greet them there.

I do remember seeing people at the airport but can't remember what company it was.
          Thanks, my friend! I don't think the hotel does one, but even if they do, I kinda wanted to do one anyway as a special touch for my FI & parents.

Thanks!

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:08 PM

Sorry Susan, i have no info for you but i just wanted to say that i think that would be a really nice touch for your guests. very thoughtful of you. goodluck in your search.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 azhuskergirl

azhuskergirl
            • 1,131 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 02:40 PM

I booked ours through Lei Greeting.com - Airport Lei Greetings in Honolulu & Maui Hawaii. I'll let you ladies know how they do!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users