Photo

Those who are doing DIY BD pics...

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 meandpaul

meandpaul
  • 233 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:40 AM

how are you displaying them? I had a friend take some for me and now that I have them printed, I want to do them in a scrapbook but I am drawing a blank on how to arrange them. I need suggestions, pointers, examples, etc...anything that will help me. I am leaving a week from Saturday so I really need to get this done. Thanks for any help you can give.

Shandra

#2 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 12,193 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 09:43 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by meandpaul
      how are you displaying them? I had a friend take some for me and now that I have them printed, I want to do them in a scrapbook but I am drawing a blank on how to arrange them. I need suggestions, pointers, examples, etc...anything that will help me. I am leaving a week from Saturday so I really need to get this done. Thanks for any help you can give.

Shandra
      Do you have them on a disc? If so, why not make an album youreslf? You can do a search on the forum and you'll find many threads on photo albums. There are sites like shutterfly, snapfish, mypublisher, etc, where you upload the pics to their site & then make your own album.
      Not sure how quickly you could do it & then get it delieverd since you're leaving so soon.
      Just a thought!

#3 meandpaul

meandpaul
      • 233 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 12:54 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
        Do you have them on a disc? If so, why not make an album youreslf? You can do a search on the forum and you'll find many threads on photo albums. There are sites like shutterfly, snapfish, mypublisher, etc, where you upload the pics to their site & then make your own album.
        Not sure how quickly you could do it & then get it delieverd since you're leaving so soon.
        Just a thought!

Thank you so much. I went onto shutterfly and made a photobook. I am going to do a few more pics this weekend, I can upload and make changes and with priority shipping, I can have it by the weekend. Yippee! Thanks for the tip.

#4 JUSTUSTWO

JUSTUSTWO

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 12,193 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 01:17 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by meandpaul
          Thank you so much. I went onto shutterfly and made a photobook. I am going to do a few more pics this weekend, I can upload and make changes and with priority shipping, I can have it by the weekend. Yippee! Thanks for the tip.
          Since you used shutterfly, you should google for coupon codes. I have learned from Morgan that you can usually get free things & you may get a free photobook or free shipping!! So give it a try!

I just found these:
          Shutterfly Coupon Codes and Shutterfly Coupons and Discounts

Shutterfly.com Coupons, Promotions & Shutterfly.com Coupon Codes - CouponMountain.com

Shutterfly coupons, Shutterfly coupon code, codes

Also, 15% off of orders of $25 or more...use coupon code AF63-AG08. Offer ends 9/9/08

#5 meandpaul

meandpaul
          • 233 posts

Posted 20 August 2008 - 02:17 PM

I searched for "photobook" on this forum and found some coupon links. I will add these too. Thanks.

Quote:
            Originally Posted by JUSTUSTWO
            Since you used shutterfly, you should google for coupon codes. I have learned from Morgan that you can usually get free things & you may get a free photobook or free shipping!! So give it a try!

I just found these:
            Shutterfly Coupon Codes and Shutterfly Coupons and Discounts

Shutterfly.com Coupons, Promotions & Shutterfly.com Coupon Codes - CouponMountain.com

Shutterfly coupons, Shutterfly coupon code, codes

Also, 15% off of orders of $25 or more...use coupon code AF63-AG08. Offer ends 9/9/08

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users