Hi ladies,

Just wanted to know what to do in PV. Leaving to PV on the 17th (about 2 weeks smile159.gif ) and was wondering if you can give me suggestions on what and where to go in PV. This is my first time going, my mom and sisters are going too...A all girls weekend of relaxing and having fun!

Any suggestions?

How about a day spa?

Puerto Vallarta Features | Fodor's Online Travel Guide

I def suggest an excursion of sometype, how about the rhythms of the night tour. (this is in Las Caletas and is organized by the same agency that the brides are using) Rhythms of the Night Cruise - Vallarta Adventures Guest Comments

I was also going to suggest, Nikki Beach at the Westin. I've heard that this is the spot, but I'm not sure if you mother would want to hang out there, but you never know! NIKKI BEACH

Amy has great suggestions. Vallarta Adventures offers several tours and I've taken a few...can't go wrong with them. We chose Las Caletas for our wedding based on the Rythyms of the Night tour....very romantic!! And I've heard the best things about Nikki beach...having my bachelorette party night there during my wedding week.

I always get my hair braided when I go to PV. They do it while you sit on the beach and it's relatively inexpensive, that's a fun girly activity. They'll braid you all at once so that can be fun plus it keeps you cool and bonus- you don't have to do your hair the whole trip! That's relaxing alone!! If that's something you want to do just sit on the beach, they'll find you. I wish I were going in 2 weeks!!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • We just had a destination wedding and both my girls were flower girls!  The dresses from princessly were perfect!  Lots of complements! Would definitely recommend them!  Very reasonably priced.
    • I just want to say I got the best flower girl dresses on Princessly. It was very reasonably priced, they customized the dress to fit my daughter and it came within a couple of weeks. My daughter looked amazing and so did her cousin (who also wore the dress). The company was so easy to deal with and I’m so happy I chose them! Here are a couple of pics! 
    • Hello, I'm new to this site. I got engaged already and get married by next year. I have some doubts regarding our dating destination. Hope you will help me. Thank You!
    • Hello everyone,
      Well, this upcoming valentine's day is special for me because I got engaged and planning to spend the day with my fiance. I'm planning to give her an ethical jumpsuit.

Other than that I have been searching the internet for some nice discounted coupons and searched among my friends and found different sites. Now, we are looking forward to that wonderful day. We searched a lot and found out, Escape The City. Orangeville is a great place for a day trip or weekend gateway from Toronto.
      Theatre Orangeville is offering a weekend package that includes 2 tickets to a Live performance at the theatre, Premium Overnight Accommodations at Best Western Plus Orangeville Inn and Suites and $75 Downtown Wine and Dine Voucher which is valid at select Downtown restaurants, and Free Entry to the scenic Trails & Bridges of Island Lake.

We are so excited and eagerly waiting for that day.
      If anyone has got any other suggestions for the venue, kindly share your thoughts/ideas.
      Thank You!

• Please tell me, the best wedding venue in Saskatoon, SK.
  • Topics