Jump to content


document translation?

  • Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 cfeltner

  • Newbie
  • 3 posts

    Posted 14 August 2008 - 09:47 AM


    We are from Denver, CO and are getting married at Club Riu Jalisco on Oct 23rd. The email I got from the wedding coordinator said that we will need copies of our birth certificates and my divorce decree translated and notorized. Does anyone know where we should have this done, mexican consulate...certified translator service? I have almost everything I need in place passports, location, dress, flowers....but am lost on what to do with this part. I tried to search the forum but couldn't find what I was looking for HELP!!!!


    Corey Ponzi
    Oct 23rd, 2008
    Nuevo Vallarta

    #2 StephenH

    • Newbie
    • 4 posts

      Posted 14 August 2008 - 10:37 AM

      I've been told that you can send copies to the Mexican consulate for Translation. I would contact them and see what they recommend, might be the best way to start if you get it in writing from a government official.

      0 user(s) are reading this topic

      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users