Photo

Wholesale Linen Company?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
  • 672 posts

Posted 13 August 2008 - 02:05 PM

Does anyone know a wholesale linen company (especially one in Southern Ca so I don't have to order online)? I have a tax ID # which I can use to order and am trying to compare buying versus rental fees? Also hoping I can obtain more options for table ideas. I don't like ordering my linens from down there without being able to touch/feel and see the actual colors. Thank you

#2 RubyRed

RubyRed
    • 28 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:32 PM

Custom Linen Service - Table Linen Manufacturer and Distributor for the WORLD

Party Linen Rental, Special Event Rentals, Specialty Wedding Chair Covers--Cloth Connection Nationwide Specialty Linen Rentals

Maybe these will help you out. Cloth Connection is pretty amazing.
      There is also a rental company in Texas (and I think you can maybe order a sample) that is wonderful. I need to look for their site and will post it when I find it.

#3 RubyRed

RubyRed
      • 28 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:37 PM

Ok, I found the Texas company:

Marquee Linens - Fine Linen Rental - Austin, Texas - Nationwide Shipping Available

They will send you a little sample. Good luck!

#4 kerryjbrown

kerryjbrown
        • 672 posts

Posted 17 September 2008 - 11:06 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RubyRed
          Custom Linen Service - Table Linen Manufacturer and Distributor for the WORLD

Party Linen Rental, Special Event Rentals, Specialty Wedding Chair Covers--Cloth Connection Nationwide Specialty Linen Rentals

Maybe these will help you out. Cloth Connection is pretty amazing.
          There is also a rental company in Texas (and I think you can maybe order a sample) that is wonderful. I need to look for their site and will post it when I find it.
          Thank you, I am looking to purchase, not rent as we will be gone too long to get them back without paying a fortune. I will check out this distributor. Thank you so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users