27 replies to this topic

#21 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amyh
    That would be great Andrea!! Someone referred me to the store. She said they have every dress you can think of, so I figure I'd stop there first. But I'm not planning on going shopping until August or so. If you can hold out till then I will def call you!
    hmmmm don't know LOL. Yes, if you would like me to come with you then I think I can wait till Aug.
    Andrea

#22 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 3,754 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 08:15 PM

Sounds good!

#23 adeybaby

adeybaby
      • 81 posts

Posted 28 March 2007 - 11:45 PM

Amy - we haven't gotten as far as flowers yet, but we are actually working with the WC Priscilla Arminio. I don't know who her preferred florists are, but I'll let you know when I have more deets!

Sanchez (sorry, don't know your real name) - We're using Michelle Turner, too!. She is a bit pricey, you're right, definite bang for buck. I liked that she gives us all the proofs (when I talked to her, she said she guaranteed 500, but often times takes more. AND these are "good ones" w/o people blinking, etc.) and has a second photographer (her husband, who also takes amazing pictures.
        -Adrienne

#24 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:00 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by adeybaby
          Amy - we haven't gotten as far as flowers yet, but we are actually working with the WC Priscilla Arminio. I don't know who her preferred florists are, but I'll let you know when I have more deets!
          Are you on yahoo groups? I think I've seen your posts. I've checked out Priscilla's webpage. She does a great job. It seems as though she uses vodax flores Puerto Vallarta Wedding Floral Designer

#25 adeybaby

adeybaby
          • 81 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:35 AM

Yes, that's me on Yahoo groups, too. Priscilla is great. It really helped to meet her while we were on our scouting trip, too.

I love what I'm seeing with Vodax!
            -Adrienne

#26 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:39 AM

I'm sure you'll have a beautifull wedding! I'm going to use Marco and try and do the rest on my own with my cousin's help (she lives in Mexico).

#27 Mrs.Morley

Mrs.Morley
              • 259 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 10:27 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by adeybaby

Sanchez (sorry, don't know your real name) - We're using Michelle Turner, too!. She is a bit pricey, you're right, definite bang for buck. I liked that she gives us all the proofs (when I talked to her, she said she guaranteed 500, but often times takes more. AND these are "good ones" w/o people blinking, etc.) and has a second photographer (her husband, who also takes amazing pictures.
                Sorry not sure what your name is either...What package did you get from Michelle? How many people will you have at your wedding? I am realy excited to use her... Since I get married before you do, I will post some pics for you to look at. Also, once you get some name of florists, can you let me know who they are?

#28 adeybaby

adeybaby
                • 81 posts

Posted 29 March 2007 - 12:50 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by sanchez0014
                  Sorry not sure what your name is either...What package did you get from Michelle? How many people will you have at your wedding? I am realy excited to use her... Since I get married before you do, I will post some pics for you to look at. Also, once you get some name of florists, can you let me know who they are?
                  That would be great...I'd love to see your pics, Sanchez! And I'll definitely let you know what florist we end up using.

For now, I have the least expensive package, but may upgrade as I see how much of my budget is left towards the end of the year. I love checking out her blog...it's so great that she updates all the time. Our guest list is at about 170 right now, we're budgeted for as many as 150, but probably won't hit that.

BTW, love your signature pic...I have the same one saved on my phone!
                  -Adrienne

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users