Sign in to follow this  
TammyB

Photographers or photographer wanna-be's.. **L & M**

Ooooh I want to play! I'll look for A's tomorrow but I must warn you that I also have a sucky/basic camera that I can only do so much with LOL

I love the A's you guys have found so far!

Yeah, glad you two are going to join in on the fun. :-) You have until Tuesday to post your "A's" and then Wednesday we start "B's". I found another A while I was driving yesterday, but I didn't have my camera, so I'll go back there this weekend. :-)

I had a dream last night I found my A! LOL

I am on a mission though, tonight me and J are going fishing up to the bayou, hopefully my A will magically appear. B is going to be tough too. So far I love what you ladies have found, it's very inspiring!

Give me an A!

Click the image to open in full size.

OK it's the same A, but I retook it today with my new camera

I'll straighten it later.

I didn't see a B (unless you count the bumble kind) but I got my Y.

Yeah! I totally want to play! My camera is new but its just point and click, btu I'll start carrying it to work with me so I can search out all the letters of the alphabet! Fun!

Great A Morgan.. I love that one. I was driving to pick up a foster dog today and on my way there I was like "darn that's a good T" I didn't have my camera with me and it's too far to drive again.. Lesson learned I suppose..

Well due to the weather we didn't go on our fishing trip on Friday sad.gif

This morning I was determined and headed out to the horse stables on base. I thought I would find an "A" in a fence or something but found this one.

Click the image to open in full size.

The table was gross, don't know who would eat there but whatever... it's a "A"! YAY! And I got a ton of cute horse photos. I heart horses sooo much :0)