Invite for Legal Ceremony

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 KatyKo

KatyKo
  • 851 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 04:05 PM

Hello Ladies :)

One set of my grandparents and one set of FI's grandparents are probably not going to make it to our DW because of heat, travel, age, etc... We are fine with that.

We are also having a legal ceremony before we go to the DW and so FI and I thought it would be nice to send the grandparents a special invite to come to that ceremony...so they would be a part of our day and feel special for having an invite to it.

Anyone done an invite for that? I know y'all have great wording for everything, so of course I want some advice :)

I am sending out my STDs this week and want to include that invite for my grandparents so they will not get upset knowing they can't go to the DW.

Thank you!!

#2 Davematthews16

Davematthews16
    • Banned
    • 1,051 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 12:26 PM

I think that's a very nice gesture! :) As far as wording goes....Hmmm...Please join us for our legal wedding day! We will be at the court house at 12:00 noon, and would love to have you there! (Sorry I am not very good at wording atm) I'll keep thinking...

#3 KatyKo

KatyKo
      • 851 posts

Posted 30 July 2008 - 12:56 PM

Thank you :) FI actually thought that maybe we could just edit the wording for our more formal invite for the DW and give that to them, since they wouldn't necessarily need another invite to that ceremony.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users