WILD OATS Lip Balm - 74 cents each!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 futureeilen

• 63 posts

Posted 27 July 2008 - 07:24 PM

For those of you who live near a "new" Whole Foods (one that used to be a Wild Oats store) and are looking for lip balm for OOT bags - I just got the Wild Oats lip balm for $.74 each! (Whole Foods is trying to get rid of all Wild Oats stock...) I found them both at the registers AND in the Whole Body section. They had orange, spearmint, natural, and raspberry flavors, all with SPF 15. These are GREAT lip balms, I use them every day for myself!

BTW, if anyone is near Denver, I went to the WF on Washington Street and I-25. I bet the WF on Colorado Blvd would have them, too...
    I hope someone else lives near a former Wild Oats store and can take advantage of this, too!

#2 Jamminworld

• 136 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 02:03 AM

That's a great buy. Did Whole Foods buy out all of the Wild Oats stores? I think mine might still be Wild Oats or maybe I just don't pay much attention.

#3 futureeilen

• 63 posts

Posted 28 July 2008 - 11:21 AM

Jammin -

Yes, Whole Foods acquired Wild Oats last year. It took several months for our store signs to change, but they finally did a few weeks ago. We're very near the former headquarters for Wild Oats in Boulder, so maybe they're doing the changes regionally? Here's the story on it: Whole Foods Market : Investor Relations : Whole Foods Market Closes Acquisition of Wild Oats Markets

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users