Photo

Valentin Imperial Maya Brides?

• Please log in to reply
918 replies to this topic

#681 NikkiT1021

NikkiT1021
  • 210 posts

Posted 07 March 2011 - 01:32 PM

Ana got back to me and they only do white linens. I like the table runner idea. I was also thinking of possibly getting overlays for the tables. Efavormart.com has really cheap extras (linens, sashes etc).

#682 ahollo02

ahollo02
    • 296 posts

Posted 08 March 2011 - 06:17 AM

Thank you Ibaz! Great idea!

#683 JBean

JBean
      • 429 posts

Posted 21 March 2011 - 07:05 PM

Random question - does anyone know if you have to return the room keys at the Valentin? 

I bought lanyards for everyone's room keys and I want to punch holes in the tops to attach them, but some hotels require you to return the keys and some don't.

I know I could do a plastic sleeve for the room keys, but I'm trying to avoid as much plastic as possible.

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
        Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
        Bride & Groom + 29

#684 missyri

missyri
        • 32 posts

Posted 22 March 2011 - 04:17 PM

I think you may have to return them, but I would ask your WC and see what she says.

#685 ahollo02

ahollo02
          • 296 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:37 AM

According to the facebook page, most people had to return their keys and a couple said they did not. Also, people have been saying that they are only giving out one room key per room! I would check the fb page for more info!

#686 ahollo02

ahollo02
            • 296 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 05:38 AM

Just booked my hair appointment!! Ahhhhh only 43 more days till we leave!!!

#687 JBean

JBean
              • 429 posts

Posted 23 March 2011 - 08:14 AM

One key per room?? That seems odd and impractical. Thanks for the info!

Originally Posted by ahollo02 

According to the facebook page, most people had to return their keys and a couple said they did not. Also, people have been saying that they are only giving out one room key per room! I would check the fb page for more info!

Brad & Janine - November 10th, 2011.
                Valentin Imperial Maya, Riviera Maya
                Bride & Groom + 29

#688 Ania19

Ania19
                • 5 posts

Posted 24 March 2011 - 09:46 AM

Hello,

I am having a Catholic ceremony at the Valentin on April 30th and I have a question for any other brides that are getting married in the chapel.....it has been impossible to communite with the priest there, we never hear back so I have so many unanswered questions.

Do we have to plan the ceremony - pick our readings, etc?  Is anyone else planning a Catholic wedding there that can give me some advice?  Thanks so much

#689 ahollo02

ahollo02
                  • 296 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 04:41 AM

Sorry, I can't help you on the chapel. We are getting married on the beach :(

Just picked my cake and centerpiece options. 1 month and 2 days till we leave!

#690 heidilynn28

heidilynn28
                    • 111 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 10:36 AM

How much did they quote you for your centerpieces? How many did you get? Ariadna just sent me the options two days ago.. I'm waiting on her to write me back about CV-01 .. small and simple but I'm worried about what the price will be. Let me know!! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users