#1 miamialli

• 12 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 01:23 AM

Anyone know anything about this hotel??

#2 anaderoux

• 3,220 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 08:36 PM

Here's what I found on tripadvisor
      Fairmont Mayakoba Hotel - Cancun - Fairmont Mayakoba Hotel Reviews - TripAdvisor

#3 mexicobride

• 88 posts

Posted 22 February 2007 - 09:42 PM

We looked at Fairmont Mayakoba but have never been there so I can only tell you what I've read on tripadviser.com and in the destination magazines. Very upscale spa resort. It's supposed to be amazing, but expensive and not All-Incl. 401 rooms. If this is the direction you want to go also consider Maroma Resort and Ikal del Mar. They are also high-end, non-AI, but they are smaller, I don't know how many ppl you are looking at. From what I've read, the celebrities like Maroma. There are 64 rooms on gorgeous grounds. IDM has 30 fancy private palapas each with private terrace with private plunge pool, outdoor shower and hammock. All are supposed to have amazing food and amenities, but you pay for everything a la carte. Royal Hideaway is supposed to be as upscale as these, but it is AI. We are going there for the honeymoon portion of our trip. I don't know how they do weddings at these resorts. Hope this helps.

#4 dallas_texas09

• 113 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 02:26 PM

My supervisor's husband travels to Cancun a lot for business and he recommended this hotel. If you can afford it, go for it! I've checked out the site and the place looks magnificent!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users