Photo

EDR free dinner for 40?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 ericaandsy

ericaandsy
  • 259 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:16 PM

Just a few questions regarding the El Dorado Royale free dinner for 40! Are guests given the option to chose from a menu. OR are we able to pick out a few dinner options? If we have more than 40 people, are we just charged a per person rate? I take it this is food that is served regularily as part of the all inclusive package? Is this reception private..or just a certain amount of tables set up in a restaurant
    I am just starting to research EDR so if anyone could help that would be great!
    Thank you!

#2 bechgrl

bechgrl
    • 10 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:37 PM

To answer most of it................The dinner is typically used as either your wedding dinner or possibly a rehearsal dinner. It is not a private event, although you can choose to pay for one. Then they will give you a restaurant as well as the menu and you can choose one salad, one soup, two entrees and one dessert.......there were a few choices of each to pick from. Keep in mind there are other restaurants that you can choose from even tho they only offer you one! As for the set-up I was told they will kinda section off as best they can a portion of the restaurant to keep the group as close together as possible. The only answer I am not sure of is what happens if you go beyond the 40 person count. Hope this helps. I am getting married at EDR in October and am using the free dinner as a rehearsal/get together dinner the night before the wedding and then we are paying for a private cocktail party the night of the wedding.

#3 pryzeless

pryzeless
      • 614 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 12:54 PM

There is tons of info here : http://bestdestinati...com/forum/t7513

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users