Small & Simple Weddings

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 quiche

• 71 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by Hartyt509
    Nope we aren't paying anything for them - they are going on holiday and we are already taking a day out of their holiday for our wedding so not taking anymore of their time. Also if we do it for one we have to do it for everyone and I can't be with FMIL for more than 5 minutes before I want to stab her in the throat lmao
    That's a thought. I never considered that I would be taking more of their time...definitely something to think about. LOL...about your FMIL!!

#12 AmandaR

• 241 posts

Posted 14 July 2008 - 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by quiche
      Thanks! OOT bags was another thing I was worried about. I was thinking of not giving them out at all. I did not want to lug a whole bunch of stuff out of town with me. So I think it's a great idea to give them out before the wedding. I haven't gotten to the DIY stage, but I'm sure it will be fun. I'm looking forward to trying some crafty projects, especially if it can save me $$ in the long run.
      If you're having a small wedding with about 10 guests, it's easy to through together a casual barbecue or something together beforehand to get everyone together and to give out the OOT bags. That was our intention, unfortunately we lost track of time and didn't have a weekend to spare!

What's great about a small wedding is that DIY projects aren't quite as daunting. It's much easier and less time consuming to DIY 10 programs than 50 or 100!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users