Puerto Rico Weddings??

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 chachi1877

• 27 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 02:22 PM

Thank You! I did contact the resort a couple of months ago. Yahaira did send me some info. on catering and such. I am only going to have a about 40 people so she said I could have it at the El Farro Terrace. One of my big concerns was finding good vendors out there.

#12 James Perez

James Perez
    • 22 posts

Posted 27 September 2008 - 11:16 AM

El Conquistador is my favorite resort in Puerto Rico for destination weddings. I'll dig up some pictures to share with y'all a bit later. Right now I'm running out the door to photograph a pre-bridal portrait session.

Cheers and Congratulations!!!

Post here if you have any questions about the resort. I have worked there for years

- James

#13 WindyCityGirl

• Banned
      • 179 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 06:02 PM

Hi Ladies, I went to the most amazing wedding in Puerto Rico this past Fall. It was on a mountain top at a villa that had no walls! It was the most stunning wedding I've ever been to and I didn't even know the bride & groom (I was a guest's date). The villa was Hacienda Siesta Alegre-- I highly recommend checking it out. the website is haciendasiestaalegre.com If you want to see the photos I took of the venue while we were at the wedding I'd be happy to share them with you. Just send me a PM.

#14 Latinhunny33

• 72 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 02:57 AM

It is beautiful.
          I saw a Travel Channel show where a girl celebrated her Quincea┬▒ero there. It looked amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users