rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 23 July 2008 - 12:52 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ashleykmorgan
    Missy,
    Thank you SO MUCH, it is weird, my situation and critieria are EXACTLY yours, MY FI and i have been engaged for almost 6 months and my mom and i are headed to Cancun in a few weeks for a 3 day visit to many of the resorts you visited your criteria is also my criteria, with a private reception being the most imporant along with affordable for guests, and beachfront availability. I am looking at $8-900 per person for a 3-4 day stay (including airfaire) and around $12-1500 for a week stay...I have a few questions...would you like to pm or visit on the phone?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ashrose
    Woa... is it actually doable to do a 3-4 night stay, AI, including airfare for 8-9 hundred pp?

Where?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ashleykmorgan
    [My friend is getting married in May 09 at Moon Palace Cancun and I just got her invitation, said 900$ per person...flight included Not sure how she did it, she did use allaboutthehoneymoons travel agency.
    my wedding was at the catalonia riviera maya (which I saw is on your list to visit). We paid $1000 each for flights & a 1 week stay. we booked last august & prices went up a lot after that. Our guests paid $700-$800 for a 3 night stay after flight prices increased (air, hotel AI, & transfers). Flights were from NC & TX.

I do think some of the other hotels on the list are more expensive. The catalonia is $269 per person for a 3 night stay.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users