Photo

Has anyone used organza table overlays?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 happyone

happyone
  • 223 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 10:30 PM

Organza table overlays? I'm looking at sage over white tablecloths. I don't know if this is tacky or could be cute. Can you please post pics if you have done this so I can see what it looks like? I am stressing out right now.

Thanks!
    -Laura

#2 Pisces

Pisces
    • 255 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:54 PM

Not for our wedding, but we did this for my SIL's baby shower a few months ago and I thought it looked gorgeous. Here are a couple of pics:

Click the image to open in full size.

Colin in I in 2005 when we fell in love with Maui!

#3 h&a

h&a
      • 321 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:59 PM

Hi Laura,
        Thanks for the nice comments you made with my earlier slideshow post. I'm not sure if you noticed, but I used organza overlays with organza runners for my tables. I would post the picture, but I only have the link right now...
        here's the link again, though, if you want to check it out... (numbers 79, 80 and 95 are good ones of the tables).
        del Sol Photography Wedding Photojournalism

#4 KarmaB

KarmaB
        • 796 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:06 AM

Heidi, your organza table clothes and runners and chair sashes are gorgeous!! Where did you get them?

#5 h&a

h&a
          • 321 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:14 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by FutureMrsB
            Heidi, your organza table clothes and runners and chair sashes are gorgeous!! Where did you get them?
            lol... thanks... i just finished answering you on my other planning thread. I'll paste what I just wrote here as well...

Thank you! I got the overlays, runners and sashes from Sashes For Love
            I first ordered sashes from her off of ebay and then used her website to order the overlays, runners and napkins. She was super sweet to deal with and went out specially for me to find lime colored material for the napkins. She also sent them to me really fast (she shipped them a week after I ordered them after I asked if she would be able to put a rush on it). I would highly recommend her.

Also if you want to check out the sellers feedback on ebay her ebay name is hermila51

#6 happyone

happyone
            • 223 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:36 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Pisces
              Not for our wedding, but we did this for my SIL's baby shower a few months ago and I thought it looked gorgeous. Here are a couple of pics:

Thanks so much for posting pics! You did a good job decorating!

#7 happyone

happyone
              • 223 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:38 AM

Heidi-

Oh my gosh I didn't even notice that you used organza? I was so taken by everything else! Perfect. It looks terrific! The funny thing is that I am ordering from Sashes for Love as well.

#8 h&a

h&a
                • 321 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:42 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by happyone
                  Heidi-

Oh my gosh I didn't even notice that you used organza? I was so taken by everything else! Perfect. It looks terrific! The funny thing is that I am ordering from Sashes for Love as well.
                  Perfect! I'm sure you'll be really happy with them! Her prices are also really great!

#9 KarmaB

KarmaB
                  • 796 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:45 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by heidi&alex
                    lol... thanks... i just finished answering you on my other planning thread. I'll paste what I just wrote here as well...

Thank you! I got the overlays, runners and sashes from Sashes For Love
                    I first ordered sashes from her off of ebay and then used her website to order the overlays, runners and napkins. She was super sweet to deal with and went out specially for me to find lime colored material for the napkins. She also sent them to me really fast (she shipped them a week after I ordered them after I asked if she would be able to put a rush on it). I would highly recommend her.

Also if you want to check out the sellers feedback on ebay her ebay name is hermila51
                    Thank you so much!! I've been wanting them so bad, but haven't been able to find what I wanted. I'm going to check her out now! Thanks

#10 happyone

happyone
                    • 223 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 12:52 AM

BTW Heidi, I showed my SIL your pics because whe is doing my flowers and I want have strung orchids like you have yours for the ceremony. She sent me back an email saying that your pics made her cry because everything was so beautiful. She said how she would be a mess at ours.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users