• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#11 jajajaja

jajajaja
  • VIP Member
  • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:03 PM

Jaime- are you one of those people that celebrate for a week? haha

We can call it Jaimakkah or Jaimapalooza. We do that for my friends who have incredibly long celebrations.
    Happily married since 2008

#12 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 12:40 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Just Martha
      Sounds like fun!

Last time I got a massage before going out my hair was a mess! Don't let them massage your scalp or put oil to high on your neck....my hiar was crazy oily and messy! ha!

Have a great time!!!!
      Oh I know what you mean, I don't like when they do that. Luckily mine was scheduled with plenty of time to take a shower between now and then. Oh and I also got my tan on last night - of all the times I've done Mystic Tan I messed this one up! I didn't put the shower cap on so that it exposes my hairline so I have a lovely white streak (a halo as FMIL nicely put it
      Happy Early Birthday! Mine is on Monday, but unfortunately will not be enjoying it too much. I work from 6a-3p, and then will be spending the rest of the evening at team camp with the high school team that I coach...woo hoo!
      Sorry you won't be able to enjoy it much - don't worry, I'll have a drink (or 2) for you tonight!
      Jaime- are you one of those people that celebrate for a week? haha

We can call it Jaimakkah or Jaimapalooza. We do that for my friends who have incredibly long celebrations.
      LMAO - Yes, I am definitely one of those people!!! hahahaha
      I blamed coming from a divorced family - you get two of everything growing up And now I've even got FIL's to add into the mix! Yay for me!

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users