Looking for Yankees tickets

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:19 PM

I don't know if only wedding stuff can be posted here, so mods feel free to move this if need be.

I'm looking to buy 4 Yankees tickets for Friday, August 15th against the Royals. The only affordable tickets I can find on eBay or StubHub are for the no alcohol bleachers.

If anyone has season tickets or knows someone who would be willing to sell them (I mean come on, they're playing the Royals), please let me know. Thanks!

#2 DanielleNDerek

• VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:21 PM

could you just get he ones on ebay and once your in stadium watch game from somewhere else? I don't know anything about yankees stadium but phillies stadium has places you can watch the game while standing.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#3 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,368 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:37 PM

We're going to have my 2 year old niece with us, so that would be difficult. It's really hard to get tickets this year since it's their final season in this stadium. You can't really jump around. Thank you though.

#4 lambert13

• 901 posts

Posted 03 June 2008 - 03:40 PM

Stub hub is our usual go to for Yankees tickets.

Other ideas....

1. Craigslist for NYC
          2. Call the stadium box office. Sometimes they release tickets a few days before the game
          3. Scalpers outside of the stadium

or do what we do and pre-game it real hard before going in and sit in the bleachers

#5 Kristy!

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 6,368 posts

Posted 05 June 2008 - 09:43 AM

Jay, that'd be super fun, but not with my 2 year old niece! I didn't think of Crags list. Going there right now...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users