Graycliff...Nasaau, Bahamas

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 TheIrchas

TheIrchas
  • 7 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 10:01 AM

Hello Everyone,
    Would anyone have feedback/information re: the Graycliff resort in Nasaau, Bahamas? Any help would be appreciated.
    Thx
    GrayCliff....Nasaau, Bahamas

#2 Sah

Sah
    • 204 posts

Posted 04 September 2008 - 03:35 PM

Hi there, I went to Gray cliff's in November of last year to buy cigars. And I agree with the person above although its in town it doesn't feel like it. The restaurant is meant to be one of the best. I stopped in there and there was a room of people hand rolling cigars. The people were really friendly. It's not a fancy hotel. It kind of has this laid back hide out kind of feel to it. Best of luck!

#3 nassaubride08

nassaubride08
      • 5 posts

Posted 16 September 2008 - 01:39 PM

I am getting married there next month....I loved it when I visited because it is so private that hardly no onlookers can see my wedding!

#4 nassaubride08

nassaubride08
        • 5 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 10:26 AM

So I am back from my wedding at the Graycliff and it was phenomenal! The staff was great and everything was taken care of perfectly. When I get my pictures back, I will post them for you.

#5 RedDiamond

RedDiamond
          • Banned
          • 242 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 05:43 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by nassaubride08
            So I am back from my wedding at the Graycliff and it was phenomenal! The staff was great and everything was taken care of perfectly. When I get my pictures back, I will post them for you.
            Congrats! I'll be excited to see photos. What all did you do while you were out there?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users