• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 christenew

christenew
  • 325 posts

Posted 25 June 2008 - 09:55 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by chicklet
    Are you having trouble getting your replies back? I am finding this now....the ones I knew that were gonna book are and have sent replies back but lots haven't and my RSVP date is next week.
    *lol* My MOH isn't even booked *long story* but obviously I know she is coming.
    Maybe I need to nag too as I want to book my reception dinner.

My fiancee's best man hasn't booked yet. There are a number of people who say they are coming but haven't booked. I sent out a reminder email yesterday and it seems to have lit a fire under some people buts. We did get everyone who wanted to come to book early so everyone else is just a bonus.

#22 chicklet

chicklet
    • 718 posts

Posted 26 June 2008 - 01:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by christenew
      My fiancee's best man hasn't booked yet. There are a number of people who say they are coming but haven't booked. I sent out a reminder email yesterday and it seems to have lit a fire under some people buts. We did get everyone who wanted to come to book early so everyone else is just a bonus.
      How many do you have going thus far?
      I am finding my group is more friends of my parents and stuff...there are a few of us younger ones but pricing is a bit too high for most (which sucks but we didn't want translation cost).

#23 christenew

christenew
      • 325 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 09:08 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by chicklet
        How many do you have going thus far?
        I am finding my group is more friends of my parents and stuff...there are a few of us younger ones but pricing is a bit too high for most (which sucks but we didn't want translation cost).
        So far I have 21 people coming. We have at least 10 more that are also probably coming if they can get a room/flight. How about you?

#24 chicklet

chicklet
        • 718 posts

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:07 PM

We have 25 booked as it sits right now. There may be some more along the way but I am happy with that size.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users