Cuquita's Hair Salon or Franc Gole Salon

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 sac22999

sac22999
  • 15 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 01:35 AM

Hi all

My wedding is in 2 weeks, and I haven't figured out which hair salon to go with. I was given two salons - Cuquita's Hair Salon or Franc Gole Salon. I am Asian, and I don't know if any of them have any experience with Asian makeup and hair. My WC couldn't help me either, so I am wondering if any of you have good experience with either of them? None of them offer trial makeup, so I have to book two separate appointments with each and pay the exact same amount. I did see some posts mentioned that you can get a package with them. I am wondering how it works. Maybe it's a better idea to contact them directly for more information? I am getting nervous as the date is approaching, and last thing I want is getting a disappointing makeup.

Thanks so much for all your help

#2 Pixley

Pixley
    • 9 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:46 PM

Well, who'd you go with? I was recommended the same two salons and wondering the same thing. My wedding is in october of '08.

#3 sac22999

sac22999
      • 15 posts

Posted 06 August 2008 - 01:57 PM

I ended up having the bridesmaids go to Cuquita's Hair Salon and me going to Franc Gole Salon. All of us like the service. You can check out my reviews for the vendors at http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t26500

#4 netwark

netwark
        • 1 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 04:03 PM

My wife loves Salon Diva's in Plaza Marina in Puerto Vallarta. They have a website Salon Diva | Hair | Nails | Spa | Weddings Puerto Vallarta. Eddie is great!

#5 pvbride2009

pvbride2009
          • 15 posts

Posted 11 May 2009 - 05:17 PM

Hello Brides,
            Did anyone go with Cuquita's hair salon? I would like to get some feedback as I plan to book her services for my wedding.

Sandra

#6 lupearroyo

lupearroyo
            • 82 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 02:13 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by sac22999
              I ended up having the bridesmaids go to Cuquita's Hair Salon and me going to Franc Gole Salon. All of us like the service. You can check out my reviews for the vendors at http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t26500
              Thanx for the follow up info>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users