Sign in to follow this  
Myda77

Coyaba Resort -Mobay Brides post here!

well, if you are getting the coyaba wedding package you get a choice of 4 bouquets for free... I wasn't in love with any of them. My cybillium orchid bouquet (man I wish I could spell!) is going to be 300 dollars, (minus the credit from coyaba)... again, its pricey, but I think its so breathtaking and simple (like me, of course!)

I would say that some things are reasonable while others are pricey...

That table setting looks awesome! It's good to know that they are willing to help out with recreating table settings ideas. The more I hear the less worried I become. Very cool.

Your tablesetting picture was really pretty. I'm going with a whole Star Fish theme. I am also not doing flowered center pieces...it really is such a waste to spend the money on the flowers. Instead I will have a tall glass holder with Sand, Seashells, Star Fish and small candles on the table.

The possibilites are endless with these types of weddings. Speak to you ladies soon!!!

Hi everyone!

Well, we just got back from a 4 day research trip to Jamaica & once we saw the Coyaba, we decided it was the perfect place for our wedding in May!

Ladies, this resort is BEAUTIFUL. Everyone that works there is fabulous and so accomodating. I can't say enough about it...if you haven't been there yet, you will NOT be disappointed!

We are leaning towards the AI plan for our guests because the food and drinks are expensive. Plus, we don't want them to have to worry about how much they're spending, etc. & not try something because of the price. They will all know ahead of time. Also, this is not your typical AI chain hotel - no bland buffets, etc. The food is great! To offset the cost for our guests, we are picking up everyone's AI tab for one day - the Saturday of the wedding. We are hoping that this will really help out some people!

I have a lot of pictures & as soon as I figure out how to post them, I will do it! :)

We are SOOO excited!! pinkie.gif

Awesome!!!! So Kristen and Maida you are both getting married there May of 2009. Sounds great!!! It's all getting very exciting b/c it's less than a year away. Good Luck to everyone. Kristen - send your pictures when you get a chance.

Bye,

Dana

OMG girls... I'm offically less than a month away from my wedding at Coyaba. I hope to see your pics before I go... also, I will post a follow up post when I get back. With as many details/pictures as I can remember too... YEAH!!

Girls - I need an answer to this Marriage License question. Since we're all getting married at the same place I hope you'll know.

Besides getting married at Coyaba next year...Shortly after we return we would like to get married at our church. Should we apply for our New York marriage license and just ignore the license we get from Coyaba? I'm so confused. Please help!