Photo

El Dorado Royale wedding review 5/10/08

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 shannon

shannon
  • 772 posts

Posted 21 May 2008 - 11:30 AM

Great review Melba-- I'll be adding mine on in the next few days-- so glad you guys seemed to enjoy the resort, as much as we did---- CONGRATS!!! :):):)

#12 s_katrese

s_katrese
    • 182 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 05:39 PM

This was a great review...thanks so much.

#13 ahollo02

ahollo02
      • 296 posts

Posted 05 July 2009 - 07:21 PM

Your hair looks soooo pretty!!! Great review!

#14 allisonmpls

allisonmpls
        • 41 posts

Posted 06 July 2009 - 02:00 PM

Thanks so much for the review and all of the info... :-) Our wedding is set for May 15th at EDR, so I'm just in the beginning of the planning stages with Valeria. We booked the Casita as well in order to get the free wedding package.

Now, I'm trying to decide which site I want to pick. I'm torn between #55 and the Presidential. One of my concerns that I emailed about today was if you can see the sand bags from either location. From your review it sounds like #55 is clear. I just don't know yet how many people will be coming, so I was concerned that #55 might be too big if we don't have a ton of people.

Question about your welcome reception and the wedding dinner. Was the wedding dinner a private dinner? We're trying to decide what we want to do and might just go with the basic dinner that is included. Can you tell me more about the pricing of what you ended up doing?

Thanks again!!

#15 Ahand85

Ahand85
          • 26 posts

Posted 31 July 2009 - 04:08 PM

Your review was great! Thanks for letting us in on so many details, you've helped so much!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users