Jump to content

Photo

Looking for a Spanish Guitarist for Ceremony - Any referrals?


  • Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 amyh

amyh

    VIP Member

  • VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

    Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Mishka Designs
    There use to be one Spanish guitarist in vallarta ... his name was Rigo and his phone number was 044-322-297-4289. But I'm not sure if he's around anymore.
    Is this "Rigo"? Puerto Vallarta Live Music - Rigoberto Mora

    #12 edna

    edna
    • Site Supporter
    • 1,360 posts

      Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:51 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by amyh
      Oh his last name is Mora, a lost cousin?

      #13 amyh

      amyh

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 3,754 posts

        Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:54 PM

        Okay, I'm finding some info on the web, so I'll start a list for anyone interested.

        MySpace.com - Raul Simental - Puerto Vallarta, MX - Acoustic / Country / Pop - www.myspace.com/raulsimental

        #14 Mishka Designs

        Mishka Designs
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,574 posts

          Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:58 PM

          Yes, that's him!!

          I think he's pretty good. He use to own a recording studio and had several upcoming artists signed-on but that fizzled somehow.

          I have never seen live music in the Virgin de Guadalupe church (I think that's what you mean by cathedral ... the big church downtown? :) and I thought that you couldn't have music - but I'm not a coordinator, so I don't really know.

          One thing you should know about the churches here (in case you haven't already read a post about it), is that services are booked back to back to back and turn-around time is FAST. It's not like in the States when you get a church and it's yours for the day. :)

          #15 edna

          edna
          • Site Supporter
          • 1,360 posts

            Posted 18 May 2008 - 04:59 PM

            Both of them sound very nice Amy.... you can send the info to Pris and ask to quote and make sure they can play Catholic Music at your Wedding Ceremony...

            #16 amyh

            amyh

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 3,754 posts

              Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:00 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Mishka Designs
              Yes, that's him!!

              I think he's pretty good. He use to own a recording studio and had several upcoming artists signed-on but that fizzled somehow.

              I have never seen live music in the Virgin de Guadalupe church (I think that's what you mean by cathedral ... the big church downtown? :) and I thought that you couldn't have music - but I'm not a coordinator, so I don't really know.

              One thing you should know about the churches here (in case you haven't already read a post about it), is that services are booked back to back to back and turn-around time is FAST. It's not like in the States when you get a church and it's yours for the day. :)
              Yes, its the same one The Virgen de Guadalupe and I've been warned by my WC about this church in particular, haha! But I think its a beautiful church and in the end, I'll have amazing pictures!

              #17 amyh

              amyh

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 3,754 posts

                Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:01 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by edna
                Both of them sound very nice Amy.... you can send the info to Pris and ask to quote and make sure they can play Catholic Music at your Wedding Ceremony...
                Yes, I plan to. I really hope this works out!

                #18 Mishka Designs

                Mishka Designs
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,574 posts

                  Posted 18 May 2008 - 05:04 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amyh
                  Yes, its the same one The Virgen de Guadalupe and I've been warned by my WC about this church in particular, haha! But I think its a beautiful church and in the end, I'll have amazing pictures!
                  You're right! It IS a beautiful church and you will have great pictures!! We actually came to Vallarta on our honeymoon before we moved here and our photographer took some photos of us around the church ... love them! :)

                  #19 Jess

                  Jess
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 4,455 posts

                    Posted 03 March 2009 - 07:47 PM

                    Amy can I ask what you ended up doing for your music at Guadalupe?...I'm trying to figure out what to do for our ceremony.




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users