120 replies to this topic

#81 ashley9078

ashley9078
  • 92 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:34 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by vtello
    hey ashley,
    Can u tell me what target did u go to in NJ....I tried going to 2 so far with no luck...

thx

I went to one in Middletown NY actually. It's only 20 mins from my house. I may be headed to one in Rockaway NJ tomorrow though. I'll check to see if they are there. Not sure where you are in NJ so this may not help at all!

#82 Cali

Cali
    • 281 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ashley9078
      I went to one in Middletown NY actually. It's only 20 mins from my house. I may be headed to one in Rockaway NJ tomorrow though. I'll check to see if they are there. Not sure where you are in NJ so this may not help at all!

thx Ashely,
      I finally found them at the target in clifton nj

#83 ashley9078

ashley9078
      • 92 posts

Posted 27 May 2008 - 02:28 PM

Quote:
        thx Ashely,
        I finally found them at the target in clifton nj
        Glad you got them! did they have both colors? I was only able to pick up the green.

#84 Cali

Cali
        • 281 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:01 PM

Yeah... The clifton store had both green and pink....

I'm not going to use them as oot bags b/ they r a little to big for me..but I got a couple for my bridesmaids in pink...and two in green for my mom and Ivan mom..I was thinking of placing their names w/ rhinestones...what do u think?

#85 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:15 PM

Quote:
            Yeah... The clifton store had both green and pink....

I'm not going to use them as oot bags b/ they r a little to big for me..but I got a couple for my bridesmaids in pink...and two in green for my mom and Ivan mom..I was thinking of placing their names w/ rhinestones...what do u think?

Yeah!! Glad you found them! I wonder if the rhinestones would stick, I guess for $2.50 you can always give it a try. That would look very cool! If you try will you post pics?

#86 monicaswave

monicaswave
            • 450 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:32 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by bridetobe22
              Just wanted to let you all know that these bags are for the 'New Summer Dollar Spot' in many Targets. I live in NJ and the Target I called said they are setting up the new Dollar Spot display sometime this week. My mom found the bags in AL and said this is the SKU # 2342311128. She had the AL store look it up on the computer and said that the NJ stores are getting them. Hope this helps some of you to find these AMAZING bags. I really think they are too good to be true!

I tried that sku # and Target said that number doesn't work

#87 ashley9078

ashley9078
              • 92 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 02:54 PM

I am only giving them to my 4 bridesmaids one for myself and my mom and one for his mom. Everyone else will get one of the canvas totes with an iron on of our logo. I wanted something a little nicer for the VIP's though

#88 Cali

Cali
                • 281 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 08:31 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lucy106
                  Yeah!! Glad you found them! I wonder if the rhinestones would stick, I guess for $2.50 you can always give it a try. That would look very cool! If you try will you post pics?
                  I'm not sure if the rhinestone will stick but i think I'm going to use crazy glue..
                  I'm gonna try this weekend wish me luck....

#89 monicaswave

monicaswave
                  • 450 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 09:56 AM

Ok so I went to Target right after work and found the bags!!!! I had to go to 4 different Targets in my area to get all the bags I needed. I ended up getting a total of 25 of them. Taking them with me for the wedding will be a little bit of a headache but I think it is sooo worth it cause they are really really nice. I am really excited.

I was thinking of getting personalized ribbon and wrapping it around the handle so they can have my wedding colors. I'll let you know if that works out. Thanks again for the great tip!!!!

By the way that previous bar code number had one number wrong. For those of you wanting to call Target to check on the bags before you go the correct number is 234231128.

#90 twinkletoes

twinkletoes
                    • 2,302 posts

Posted 29 May 2008 - 10:18 AM

Thanks for the SKU # , I went to like 3 Targets and couldnt find them and the associates had no clue what I was talking about! This will for sure help.
                      2 Hearts, 1 Love 08.08.08Punta Cana, D.R.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users