Photo

moon palace pics anyone??

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 cariandnick

cariandnick
  • 60 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 09:35 PM

hey guys, just wondering if anyone out there had any good pictures of moon palace and a reception at moon palace. i've seen the link in one of these forums of someone's photos on kodak.com, but those didnt show much other than just the wedding party itself. still trying to debate between EDR and MP and the pictures i have seen of moon palace (other than the ones on their website) dont give me a good enough sense for the whole place. i looked on webshots too. any other good search websites that i can go on to get CANDID photos of the place - esp the reception/beach ceremony to get a better sense of the place? FI for financial reasons prefers moon palace but i (for selfish esthetic reasons) seem to think edr is better. im trying to justify the price difference between the two. if someone could narrow the difference by showing me some AWESOME photos of moon palace, i would LOVE it

btw, tammy if you read this, obviously, we're still in discussion mode... he's now saying i can spend more on photography if i go with the cheaper spot - ahhhhhhhhhh i LOVE my FI

#2 andreslove

andreslove
    • 227 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 10:34 PM

I have some pics, but of course they're on my work computer. I'll try and post some tomorrow.

#3 cariandnick

cariandnick
      • 60 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 10:42 PM

thanks lenita!

#4 cariandnick

cariandnick
        • 60 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:39 PM

ok, i found some more pics - here's a link in case anyone is interested. these are recent pics too so you can see what the beach looks like right now! this is a great album, cause i think it shows a lot of different views of the beach and it definitely doesnt look as bad as a lot of the people on tripadvisor.com make it seem...

Click the image to open in full size.

#5 cariandnick

cariandnick
          • 60 posts

Posted 28 January 2007 - 11:44 PM

oops, heres the link to the full album

Moon Palace, Cancun 2006 pictures from mexico photos on webshots

#6 cariandnick

cariandnick
            • 60 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 01:20 AM

here's another album from 11/06, you have to start at like picture 95 or something for the MP pics.

i think im the only one interested in these!

Click the image to open in full size.

#7 andreslove

andreslove
              • 227 posts

Posted 29 January 2007 - 03:42 PM

OK, so I can't find the pictures that I had in mind, but this is my favorite review of MP. The Knot Forums. It doesn't show alot of the reception, but hopefully you can get an idea. I have some other pictures of weddings, but they were personally sent to me, so I don't want to post them here. PM me your email and I'll send some more to you.

The pictures that you found were great! Thanks for sharing.

#8 cariandnick

cariandnick
                • 60 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:32 AM

wow, that is a GREAT review! answers a TON of my questions, especially with the pictures

#9 OneLove

OneLove
                  • 86 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by andreslove
                    OK, so I can't find the pictures that I had in mind, but this is my favorite review of MP.
                    wow, that is a GREAT review! answers a TON of my questions, especially with the pictures
                    i agree.. that review is extremely helpful...

#10 gunde

gunde
                    • 35 posts

Posted 30 January 2007 - 11:04 PM

gosh, you guys are the best. The picts are beautiful! I have to admit I'm not a big fan of the reception hall. I'm glad I'm trying to book on the terrace. How dirty would people get if you did do the wedding on the beach? Since I'm only 5'1" I plan on wearing at least 6in platform shoes!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users