Photo

BDW Biggest Loser Season 2 Official CHAT thread...

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

#441 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 24,768 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 10:37 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by xandrafaye
    Okay, right now I'd kill someone for a cheesburger... so you can feel free to enjoy one of those for me!

I got this one, Martha! lol I had one for lunch yesterday, with fries included.

#442 Yari

Yari
    • VIP Member
    • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 11:58 AM

This morning I wanted to eat bad, but I had WW oatmeal. So yummy and actually filling!

Yay, here's to one meal down and a zillion to go.

#443 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
      • VIP Member
      • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:32 PM

opice - hope you feel better soon.

I was doing sooo good this weekend. did elliptical all weekend, when me and fi went out for ice cream i just got a small sugar free water ice (it broke my heart not to have ice cream), brought a lowfat snack with me to Sex and the City on Sunday. the girls i went to movies with were supposed to go to dinner after so i was like cool i'll just order something healthy. Well, after the movie they all just wanted to go home to their fams, i went home got a turkey burger out of freezer than fi says why don't you just eat this pizza. pulls it out and i lost my will power. i was so hungry, starving i ate two pieces of pizza. even though it was really good, afterwards i wished i didn't eat it. i was doing so good and i felt like i ruined it. guess we'll see on weds.
        ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
        Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
        Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#444 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:35 PM

wooooooowoooo i got the WW scale as a shower gift.... only problem is.... it says i'm fatter than the other scale ive been using all along for biggest loser!

#445 lucy106

lucy106
        • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:55 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Maura
          wooooooowoooo i got the WW scale as a shower gift.... only problem is.... it says i'm fatter than the other scale ive been using all along for biggest loser!
          What the hell!! That WW scale must be broken!!!

#446 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 09 June 2008 - 12:56 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by lucy106
          What the hell!! That WW scale must be broken!!!
          hahaha no... sadly i think the other scale was messed up. it was like 5 pounds off guess i better start going on the sacret heart diet or get alli or something LOL to make up for the stupid broken scale i was using before!

#447 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:25 PM

I did it I did it!! I had will power! I went to Hallmark to get my June cards (Fathers day, bdays, etc). Well the Hallmark I go to has these gourmet chocolates that I use to get all the time and eat the entire bag. I debated as I walked around the store. Then walked out with my head up high cuz I left with NO chocolates!! There is hope for me yet!! Yeah!! Now on to the next food obstacle....

#448 Yari

Yari
            • VIP Member
            • 10,928 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:45 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by lucy106
              I did it I did it!! I had will power! I went to Hallmark to get my June cards (Fathers day, bdays, etc). Well the Hallmark I go to has these gourmet chocolates that I use to get all the time and eat the entire bag. I debated as I walked around the store. Then walked out with my head up high cuz I left with NO chocolates!! There is hope for me yet!! Yeah!! Now on to the next food obstacle....
              That is great Lucy! You can do it.

Okay, so I just had a Subway sandwich. Second meal of the day going well! Yay!

#449 lucy106

lucy106
              • 2,880 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 02:57 PM

Thats great Yari! Isnt it a great feelng to know you are eating well and doing something good for yourself? I mean dont get me wrong if I could eat my chocolate and not gain an ounce I would dive in but I am proud to know I made the right choice, and you should be too!! Go us!!

#450 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
                • VIP Member
                • 18,452 posts

Posted 09 June 2008 - 04:50 PM

good job lucy and yari!!!

It's so hot in NJ, i think i may be sweating off some pounds.
                  ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
                  Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
                  Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users