I'm leaving on a jet plane... *updated with pictures*

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#11 Leia78

Leia78
  • VIP Member
  • 2,459 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:00 AM

Barbados Shelley! I am so jealous! You are going to have the best time! Ativan will def. calm your nerves and take the edge off. Also ambian will knock you out too, if you can get a prescription for it. Either way, I wish I was going...lucky girl!

#12 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:01 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Leia78
      Barbados Shelley! I am so jealous! You are going to have the best time! Ativan will def. calm your nerves and take the edge off. Also ambian will knock you out too, if you can get a prescription for it. Either way, I wish I was going...lucky girl!

ha ha, she gave me Ambien too, but that knocks me out, I wantt o be able to walk off the plane!

#13 Christine

Christine
      • VIP Member
      • 21,514 posts
      • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
      • Wedding Location:Napa, California
      • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:03 AM

Have fun Shelley, I am so jealous..that will be such a good thing for you and Amos to get away! Don't worry about the flight, get drunk before you get on the plane!
      Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#14 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:21 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Christine
        Have fun Shelley, I am so jealous..that will be such a good thing for you and Amos to get away! Don't worry about the flight, get drunk before you get on the plane!

I was thinking that too, I just don't know if I can stomach it that early!

#15 starfish kate

starfish kate
        • 455 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:25 AM

Shelley- this sounds a bit fishy.... Is this really just a vacation, or is there something you want to tell us??

Have an awesome time- you deserve it!
          Kate

#16 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:29 AM

yeah right, that would be great, kate, but it is just a vacation before we start a huge project at work!

#17 ErinB

ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 9,504 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:38 AM

I'm so jealous! Have a wonderful time. Try not to worry, I know that is easier said than done. Go ahead and take something, don't try to tough if out.

We'll be waiting for pictures!

#18 Christine

Christine
              • VIP Member
              • 21,514 posts
              • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:43 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by starfish kate
              Shelley- this sounds a bit fishy.... Is this really just a vacation, or is there something you want to tell us??

Have an awesome time- you deserve it!
              I was kinda thinking along those same lines, Shelley you guys should just do it while you are there...no fuss just the two of you, how romantic!
              Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#19 MsShelley

MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
              • 10,366 posts

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:44 AM

I know, but that was the whole original thing, his family wouldn't be there. It would be really beautiful. We have another couple going with us, they could be our witnesses! perfect

#20 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 30 April 2008 - 08:53 AM

get him drunk and just get the marriage license (oh wait that's vegas-sorry)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users