Photo

Winnie vallejo??

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 anaderoux

anaderoux
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 25 January 2007 - 02:50 PM

Has anyone used them or have any reference about them?

They have video/photography packages at great prices.. I wonder if anyone has any reference?

#2 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
    • 420 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:29 PM

Never heard of them, did you learn anything about them?
      Margaret & Eric

#3 anaderoux

anaderoux
      • 3,220 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 12:43 PM

My friend who got married in Playa del Carmen had her pics taken by her but she still doesn't have them.. (she gor married on March 28th, I think it's too much time to get your pics)

#4 MagsieMexico

MagsieMexico
        • 420 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 01:31 PM

Yes, that seems ridiculously long! Will write that one off!
          Margaret & Eric

#5 Lidya Solemidt

Lidya Solemidt
          • 42 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:53 AM

I'm in Cancun and I have never heard about her...

#6 Mikecantarell

Mikecantarell

Insiders

• Insiders
            • 338 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 04:20 PM

Please visit this web page.
              Claudia Rodriguez is the best of the area

Claudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya

#7 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
              • Vendor
              • 1,243 posts

Posted 27 December 2007 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Mikecantarell
                Please visit this web page.
                Claudia Rodriguez is the best of the area

Has anyone used them or have any reference about them?

They have video/photography packages at great prices.. I wonder if anyone has any reference?
                To answer your question,

I have heard of Winnie, she is in the region. I havent studied her work or know of anybody who has actually used her services though, so I can't vouch for her!

Anyway, good luck getting in touch with her and finding anybody who actually knows about Winnie.

Cheers,

matt

#8 villnata509

villnata509
                • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:17 PM

I had my wedding last year on August 2012  in Cancun and I had Winnie Vallejo Photography as my photographer and videographer, I must say that the photography was very beautiful however do not spend your money on their Videography!! I paid for a 9 hour package and I got a 24 minute video! Ridiculous they didnt even take important parts of the wedding like speeches and father and daughter danced. They told me it was not recorded because they ran out of battery. I wasn't satisfied with the video, the contract said " if your not satisfied with your product to send email them asap so they can fix it and send you a new one that satisfies you", I contacted them as the contract said and it took them 5 months to look into it and send another one in which they only added 5 more minutes of 24 minutes they had first send to me.

So no I do not recommend them!

#9 villnata509

villnata509
                  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:19 PM

I had my wedding last year on August 2012  in Cancun and I had Winnie Vallejo Photography as my photographer and videographer, I must say that the photography was very beautiful however do not spend your money on their Videography!! I paid for a 9 hour package and I got a 24 minute video! Ridiculous they didnt even take important parts of the wedding like speeches and father and daughter danced. They told me it was not recorded because they ran out of battery. I wasn't satisfied with the video, the contract said " if your not satisfied with your product to send email them asap so they can fix it and send you a new one that satisfies you", I contacted them as the contract said and it took them 5 months to look into it and send another one in which they only added 5 more minutes of 24 minutes they had first send to me.

#10 villnata509

villnata509
                    • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 12:21 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users