Jump to content

Photo

Colonix. Turn back now or forever hold your peace.


  • Please log in to reply
289 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

    Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:41 PM

    I only did the 30 days and honestly, I was ready to be done with it by then. Drinking some nasty thing in the morning, taking big pills and then drinking a tea at night. I was just over it.

    #22 DanielleNDerek

    DanielleNDerek
    • VIP Member
    • 18,452 posts

      Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:51 PM

      I'm afraid to look at the actual pics on the website, But I really do want to do this. I've been thinking of doing something like this for the past year, but always chicken out. Now if i have a colonix support group, I'll actually do it.
      ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
      Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
      Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

      #23 Maura

      Maura

        VIP Member

      • VIP Member
      • 5,752 posts
      • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

      Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:55 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
      I'm afraid to look at the actual pics on the website, But I really do want to do this. I've been thinking of doing something like this for the past year, but always chicken out. Now if i have a colonix support group, I'll actually do it.
      Yaaay Danielle, you totally should. I'll be your poop support buddy hahaha

      #24 Kat81

      Kat81
      • VIP Member
      • 7,615 posts

        Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:55 PM

        So, if it will do the deed in 30 days I am all about it but I know I wouldn't be able to do it 90 days I'm in for 30. Let me know when to order and when you guys start.

        #25 Maura

        Maura

          VIP Member

        • VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts
        • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

        Posted 24 April 2008 - 02:59 PM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Kat81
        So, if it will do the deed in 30 days I am all about it but I know I wouldn't be able to do it 90 days I'm in for 30. Let me know when to order and when you guys start.
        I am all about 30 days too to give it a shot. I'm going to order mine over the weekend and then start it between May 7th and May 10th, depending how quickly it gets here.

        #26 DanielleNDerek

        DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

          Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:04 PM

          Now that I have Maura as my Poop Support, i'm in for the 30 days.

          This is weird, i'm actually starting to get excited over a colonix.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

          #27 Maura

          Maura

            VIP Member

          • VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

          Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:08 PM

          danielle, my poor FI really wants to do it but our toilet is prone to clogging so he said he didnt want to risk messing it up for me by clogging the toilet everyday, so he told me to do it first and then when im done he will do it! hahaha. he is so sick too... he was like you have to make a deal with me, if something totally gross comes out like on that website, you HAVE to let me see it.

          ewwwwww! i certainly wont remove anything from the toilet bowl for inspection or examination like these people on the website!

          #28 DanielleNDerek

          DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

            Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:11 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Maura
            danielle, my poor FI really wants to do it but our toilet is prone to clogging so he said he didnt want to risk messing it up for me by clogging the toilet everyday, so he told me to do it first and then when im done he will do it! hahaha. he is so sick too... he was like you have to make a deal with me, if something totally gross comes out like on that website, you HAVE to let me see it.

            ewwwwww! i certainly wont remove anything from the toilet bowl for inspection or examination like these people on the website!
            lmao. I think i'm going to pee myself i'm laughing so hard!!! Your cracking me up.

            That's so cute, fi is sacrificing his own colon for yours. He must really love you if he wants to see your crap! haha
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

            #29 Maura

            Maura

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 5,752 posts
            • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

            Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:16 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
            lmao. I think i'm going to pee myself i'm laughing so hard!!! Your cracking me up.

            That's so cute, fi is sacrificing his own colon for yours. He must really love you if he wants to see your crap! haha
            i was so surprised he thought it was a good idea and even wanted to do it with me! he is obsessed with pooping, he says "pooping is a delicious feeling" hahaha although we've been living together for quite a while, he doesnt really believe i poop.

            #30 DanielleNDerek

            DanielleNDerek
            • VIP Member
            • 18,452 posts

              Posted 24 April 2008 - 03:18 PM

              my fi likes pooping too. Must be a guy thing. And he thinks I never poop and there must be something wrong with me.

              I do poop, i just can't be on the same floor or side of the house as him when i do it. I'm a bashful pooper.
              ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
              Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
              Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish




              0 user(s) are reading this topic

              0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users