Sign in to follow this  
Kat81

September 2008 Brides

Quote:
Originally Posted by syl1115 View Post
I am almost ready. I have all of my wedding stuff packed in suitcases. But, I am stressing because I have almost 10 additional guests! That is going to pinch my wallet since we are paying cash for this wedding. Was it stupid of me not to do a registry? We didn't want any gifts, but money would have been appreciated. Oh well, I just want everyone to have a good time.
If people are going to buy gifts they will no matter if there is a registry or not! We are paying cash for everything as well. I know it's stressful BUT you are going to have a wonderful, beautiful, amazing wedding!

Just want to give Kat a big thank you for being sooooooo very supportive to us September brides.smile159.gif Kat, you always lend a hand and have a calming effect w/your words. Thanks again. I'm still stressing, but I figured whatever I'm missing, no one is really going to know but me. So, I'm taking it one day at a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newprincessbride View Post
Just want to give Kat a big thank you for being sooooooo very supportive to us September brides.smile159.gif Kat, you always lend a hand and have a calming effect w/your words. Thanks again. I'm still stressing, but I figured whatever I'm missing, no one is really going to know but me. So, I'm taking it one day at a time.
Aw thanks!
That is the attitude! It is going to be great punk.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
A welcome letter is just something saying thankyou and giving a little instruction on the timeline of the week/wedding. If you give me your address I can email you mine and you can adjust it for you.

Thank you, I need all the help I can get. My email address is
Beba0301@gmail.com. You seem so calm and not stressed. I hope I can get to that point. I need your secret msnwink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beba0301 View Post
Thank you, I need all the help I can get. My email address is
Beba0301@gmail.com. You seem so calm and not stressed. I hope I can get to that point. I need your secret msnwink.gif
Ok I will email it asap.
The secret is right when you get frustrated you close your eyes and imagine the look on your fiances face when he sees you walk down the aisle with the wind blowing in your hair and the sun shining down on your face. Because in the long run that is all that matters. Did I tell you all my hair got dyed orange the other day?! lol I think it is mostly fixed though. It was pretty bad. Anyway, off you email you!

shots.gif I need some drinks, I'm a total stress-ball right now! I keep thinking of all the crap I need to do!

How are the rest of you holding up?!?! There are a few Sept brides getting married this weekend, good luck!!!! Can't wait to see everyone's pics!

I am leaving out on thursday morning! YAY! I am just finishing up printing out my meet the guests to put in with my welcome letter. I think everything else is done!! YAY!

Yay Kat! You must be so excited!!! I can't wait to see your pics!!! How long are you going to stay in Cancun?

I just have to complete some info in my welcome letter (timeline, itinerary), finish packing some decor, and buy a few more outfits. We're going to be there for 2 weeks, so I need to buy a few more bathing suits, shorts, etc so it won't look like I'm wearing the same thing in every picture!

We are just going for a week. We are taking our real Honeymoon in December. We haven't decided where to yet. Our two favorite options are 1. Costa Rica or 2. A snowboarding trip somewhere cold in a cabin. Two total different options lol. We we shopping today for our last minute stuff. Ryan got a bunch of clothes. I have been slowly buying and putting things in a suitcase for about two months. It`s fun because I forgot what all I had bought!

I started buying a few things in the beginning of summer and I wish I would have packed them because I've already worn everything! So, I'm just buying a few additional things this week and packing them up ASAP.

Good luck with everything!