Photo

A different type of Villa Question

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 IslandLover

IslandLover
  • 96 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:56 PM

Ive been looking at Villas..they are great, beautiful everyone Ive looked at.

My ? is...is there a villa that will fit 10-15 people (a few of them are kids)..? I havent found one...and if not...is there a place where there are 2 villas close to eachother that we can book so all of our family can stay close?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Manda
    IslandLover

#2 sherri

sherri
    • 73 posts

Posted 21 April 2008 - 09:58 AM

Hi there! Yes, there are villas that can accomodate you! I just sent out a detailed PM to someone else with the same needs, will see if I can forward it to you! Wish me luck!
      If I can't do that then I will get back to you!
      http://farm3.static.....8a8dc807_m.jpg

www.weddingstheislandway.com
      www.mclaughlinanderson.com
      Stone Cottage and Rockworks VillasSt. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

#3 CorinneMurphy

CorinneMurphy
      • 85 posts

Posted 28 April 2008 - 04:01 PM

Hi Island Lover,
        Check out our villa, The Sign of the Dove St Thomas,St Thomas Villa Rental|Caribbean Vacation Home|Virgin Islands|St Thomas Vacation, and Villa Allure, which are both in Peterborg East (Most Amazing Views!) on the water within walking distance of each other. Sometimes two villas work best ...one for his family, one for hers, depending on the situation.
        Hope this helps.
        Corinne Murphy
        The Sign of the Dove Villa St Thomas USVI

www.TheSignoftheDove.com

#4 IslandLover

IslandLover
        • 96 posts

Posted 29 April 2008 - 01:48 AM

thanks guys,

can you give me more info...I guess the thing that matters the most is if there is a MINIMUM amount of days to stay...Ive seen that you have to rent for a week or so...if we can do it a few nights...3 or 4 then it would be great.

PM me if you want to email me some info

Thanks
          Amanda
          IslandLover

#5 sherri

sherri
          • 73 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 09:18 AM

Island Lover,
            I cannot speak for Corrine of course, but here is how it works for McLaughlin Anderson. During season, usually it is a 7 night minimum...some poeple will book for that whole time even if they are staying fewer nights. During the Summer, low season, usually it is a 5 night minimum booking depending on the villa. The only time we (Stone Cottage and Rockworks) accept a shorter period booking, 3 to 4 nights is if they fall between two already booked rentals! If we have 5 or 7 night available, we might not accept a 3 night booking. It is evaluated accordingly. Still compare prices in this case as it just might still be cheaper than staying in a hotel! Hope this answers your question a little!!! :)
            http://farm3.static.....8a8dc807_m.jpg

www.weddingstheislandway.com
            www.mclaughlinanderson.com
            Stone Cottage and Rockworks VillasSt. Thomas, US Virgin Islands

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users