Photo

Does anyone have 6 or 8 extra canvas OOT Bags?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Alyssa

Alyssa
  • 11,793 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:07 PM

So I started my iron on transfers onto my canvas OOT bags from cheaptotes (i think) and only did 8 or 10 of them with the Molokai logo and then stopped for whatever reason. Then the next week, the whole location change thing happened so now I am short about 6 or 8 bags (b/c I had ordered extra) to do the new logo and transfers.

sorry for the long story! Does anyone have 6 or 8 extra of those canvas bags that would be willing to sell me?

here is a pic of the kind of bags i am talking about (this has the Molokai logo):

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 madenerg2

madenerg2
    • 126 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 06:01 PM

I have those bags - I have a few extra - I just did the transfers yesterday you can e-mail me:madenerg2@aol.com

#3 Alyssa

Alyssa
      • 11,793 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:17 PM

thanks so much - i am going to email you now :)

#4 Melba

Melba
        • 132 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 12:44 PM

I should have some left over too in case you don't get enough. I have to finish doing the iron ons, so as long as I don't mess any up I should have about 4 or so left over. PM me in about a week when I know for sure. :)

#5 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
          • VIP Member
          • 18,452 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:39 PM

I will probably have a couple left, still waiting to see if anyone adds themself to our list. Also if I don't have a couple of those totes, i definately have two that were the canvas ones with blue handles.
            ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
            Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
            Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#6 Alyssa

Alyssa
            • 11,793 posts

Posted 17 April 2008 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by Melba
              I should have some left over too in case you don't get enough. I have to finish doing the iron ons, so as long as I don't mess any up I should have about 4 or so left over. PM me in about a week when I know for sure. :)
              that would be great!!!! I will PM you just in case :)

Quote:
              Originally Posted by DanielleNDerek
              I will probably have a couple left, still waiting to see if anyone adds themself to our list. Also if I don't have a couple of those totes, i definately have two that were the canvas ones with blue handles.
              Danielle - let me know - as of now, i still need them, however, i don't want to add in the blue handles b/c i want to keep the bags consistent.

thanks girls! :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users