#581 pandahugs

pandahugs
  • 54 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Seven Stars, Turks & Caicos

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

I am still undecided about what to do for photography.   I have talked to a lot of girls that bring a photographer with them as a 'friend' who just happens to take a lot of pictures.   I went to a bridal show the other day and met a photographer that has done this before... she seemed really cool .. she travels all over..  She has a wedding package that is 2500$ she said she only adds 400$ to that for destination weddings and she pays for her own travel and accommodations.  She will even stay at Sandals so there is no issues.  I can get you her contact info if you think your friend might be interested.  Where are you from? Where is you friend from?   I am considering doing a free engagement season with her.  

Other then that one of my friends that is already going has offered to be my photographer...     so either way I'm not worried.

Ah neat. I think she is already got it all planned out and is going to buy a few shots from the ceremony from the Sandals photographer then go off site to get better photos from the photographer she booked. I'm from Ohio though. I may consider getting her contact info from you down the road, thanks!

#582 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
  • Community Manager
  • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:12 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by pandahugs 

Ah neat. I think she is already got it all planned out and is going to buy a few shots from the ceremony from the Sandals photographer then go off site to get better photos from the photographer she booked. I'm from Ohio though. I may consider getting her contact info from you down the road, thanks!

Oh I thought about doing what your friend is doing too... Still haven't decided what I will do.. have a little over a hear to go so I think I still have some time.    Just let me know if you want her info... always happy to help.

Besides St. Lucia..where are you considering?

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#583 pandahugs

pandahugs
    • 54 posts
    • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Seven Stars, Turks & Caicos

Posted 18 September 2013 - 06:54 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by RaynDrop 

Oh I thought about doing what your friend is doing too... Still haven't decided what I will do.. have a little over a hear to go so I think I still have some time.    Just let me know if you want her info... always happy to help.

Besides St. Lucia..where are you considering?

Well I was looking at Jamaica but I think DBF isn't so keen on it. So maybe T&C, SJVI, or any other islands out in the Bahamas but it just seems like there are so many options! I have to do some more reading on Trip Advisor but haven't found a whole lot of BDW brides in the islands as it seems like most people with oceanside DW go somewhere in Mexico or Jamaica.

#584 RaynDrop

RaynDrop
    • Community Manager
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 18 September 2013 - 08:00 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by pandahugs 

Well I was looking at Jamaica but I think DBF isn't so keen on it. So maybe T&C, SJVI, or any other islands out in the Bahamas but it just seems like there are so many options! I have to do some more reading on Trip Advisor but haven't found a whole lot of BDW brides in the islands as it seems like most people with oceanside DW go somewhere in Mexico or Jamaica.

Yes There is a group of us that keep in touch on here and I am the only one going to St. Lucia... everyone else is Jamaica, Mexico, or DR I think....   Except tyrebride2b2013  she is going to Beaches on T&C.   If you look up the thread 'any other 2014 brides getting a start' or something to that effect she post on there all the time. 
      xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

#585 amanda2016

amanda2016
      • 90 posts
      • Wedding Date:September 9, 2016
      • Wedding Location:St. Lucia
      • LocationOntario Canada

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:36 AM

Any new St.Lucia brides out there? Considering having our wedding here and would love to hear any recent experience ..

sliderId

#586 puravida2015

puravida2015
      • 210 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 17, 2015
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Las Mareas

Posted 26 September 2014 - 09:51 AM

I can't give you "bride" experience but my friends recently got married at Cap Masion and it was absolutely beautiful. It was a place that I was considering but decided on Costa Rica.

#587 efairgri

efairgri
      • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2014 - 04:45 PM

I am planning an island wedding for Oct 10 2015. I read about Villa Capri. Are there other places girls have been looking at. I would love to hear stories from weddings that have already happened.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users