Photo

What restaurants are actually included when you book a jr. suite?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 RiuBride2b

RiuBride2b
  • 298 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 02:18 PM

Hi Ladies,

I was told only the Japanese restaurant is included with the jr. suite but if you go on the Riu website it states that the following is included:

* "Sir Richard" gourmet restaurant (  la carte)
    * "Tushima" Japanese restaurant (  la carte)
    * Grill and steakhouse in the "Mammee Bay" restaurant (  la carte; buffet starters and dessert)

My friend is using a different TA then we are and she called and they told her it was only the Japanese. I am waiting to hear back from my TA now regarding this issue.

Does anyone know the actual truth?

#2 jmhein

jmhein
    • 665 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 04:09 PM

Yes, when you stay in the Jr Suites you get access to the Sir Richard and the Tushima Japanese restaurant.
      The Japanese is really good! The Sir Richard is no big deal because the Sir John has the same menu!
      ------------------------------------------------MARRIED at the Riu Ocho Rios - Feb 12, 2008 - Best day of our lives!Honeymooned at Sandals Whitehouse European Village - Feb 16-23

My Riu Ocho Rios Wedding Review with Pics

#3 JamaicaBride08

JamaicaBride08
      • 110 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 10:58 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by jmhein
        Yes, when you stay in the Jr Suites you get access to the Sir Richard and the Tushima Japanese restaurant.
        The Japanese is really good! The Sir Richard is no big deal because the Sir John has the same menu!
        I 100% agree with you! I think at one time Mammee was only for Jr Suites, but not any more.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users