OOT-What! OH YEA ON A ROLL!!

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 LisaG

LisaG
  • VIP Member
  • 7,839 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 03:47 PM

Great job on everything. My only suggestion would be matches - since you are putting in a candle...

#12 Bride010101

Bride010101
    • 1,547 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 05:31 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Kryztan
      Different Places!!! I got the best deal on the sunscreen and after tan gel. The lotion is coppertone and the after sun is panama jack . The ex: date isnt until 10/09 too!
      Anyway I was at the dollar tree and the lady was putting them on the shelf..I just told her I would take the whole box!:) We were in the right place at the right time!!!! I figured the sunscreen would be a big expense in all of the bags because I didnt want a no-name brand...but it wasnt! WOO HOO!
      Thanks for the heads up! I stopped at our local Dollar Tree and wiped out their Panama Jack aloe vera. Sadly no cooperone sun screen though... only some random brand. I'll have to keep searching!

#13 violethaze2b

violethaze2b
      • 51 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:10 PM

You have lots of great stuff, I certainly wouldn't worry about getting anything else. Everyone will love it!
        Violet
        Excited to be Mrs. Hayes
        http://ticker.7910.o....9obiBXZWQs.gif

#14 DanielleNDerek

DanielleNDerek
        • VIP Member
        • 18,452 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:29 PM

I guess i'll be making a trip to the dollar tree. I need sunblock.

All the stuff you got sounds great and that's plenty for the bag. Although I would get the matches like Lisa suggested since you got candles.
          ***Married November 6, 2008***Gavin Born February 28th, 2010***
          Paradisus Palma Real Wedding Review
          Our Professional Wedding Pictures on Snapfish

#15 Kryztan

Kryztan
          • 743 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:40 PM

Good Job on the OOT bags! I know what you mean about not wanting to haul alot of stuff - luckily all my stuff fit into one suitcase!! We have a little baby too (who we are bringing) Did you know the diaper bag doesn't count as a carry-on? You can just bring it extra! Well at least w/ Northwest Airlines. So I am planning on stuffing that thing extra extra full of stuff! Your OOT bag stuff looks great! Congrats on the finds at the Dollar Store!

I think we get extra kudos for traveling with babies....there is sooo much extra stuff to bring! I didnt know that about the diaper bag. You better believe I'm gonna pack mine to the fullest!

#16 Kryztan

Kryztan
            • 743 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

My Fi didnt think that you could pack lighters or matches in either carry-on or checked luggage! If that is so I will prob get some when we get there! If not I will def have them:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users