Photo

Pricing for rehearsal dinner

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 Saraha

Saraha
  • 2,597 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:04 PM

OUCH.... think I will just tell people a group of us are going to a resturant and they can meet us there if they want.... that way we are all together but were not obligated to pay, or is that too cheap?

#12 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:07 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Saraha
    OUCH.... think I will just tell people a group of us are going to a resturant and they can meet us there if they want.... that way we are all together but were not obligated to pay, or is that too cheap?
    sarah i dont think thats cheap at all. we're doing something similar but at the hotel bar on the night that most of the guests will be arriving. we're wording it in a "we'll be at X location at X time for a drink, we hope youll stop by to say hello before the big day!"

#13 Christi

Christi
    • 1,905 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:08 PM

thanks maura, I appreciate the advice...we are having 30 people, so maybe it would be a good idea to do a less expensive bar option or nix it altogether...I'll have to ponder it...

#14 Saraha

Saraha
      • 2,597 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 03:09 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Maura
        sarah i dont think thats cheap at all. we're doing something similar but at the hotel bar on the night that most of the guests will be arriving. we're wording it in a "we'll be at X location at X time for a drink, we hope youll stop by to say hello before the big day!"
        Yeah thats a great idea... think I just might do that, we are over budget as it is!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users