Photo

Make-up Artist- Jacque Rojas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
  • 714 posts

Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:13 AM

I just wanted to introduce JACQUE ROJAS, a very good make-up artist in Oahu. Jacque has 12 years of experience in creating make-up looks for brides and for commercial, editorial and television productions. She did the hair and make-up for the cover of the Spring 08 DestinationIDo Magazine. Jacque will be doing my hair and make-up for our legal wedding in Oahu in August and I will be able to post pictures for all of you to see her work!

Here is her website: http://jacquerojas.com/

The phone number to her salon is 808- 955-5600 and her e-mail address is: jacquerojas@hawaiiantel.net.

Best to all!

Jessica

#2 winnedpoo20

winnedpoo20
    • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 04:09 AM

Thanks for the tip I'll be sure to check out the website. I'm still trying to narrow down who to pick =)

#3 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
      • 714 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 03:13 PM

Hi Winnedpoo20! I haven't written my review yet of Jacque but here is a brief review.

What I liked most about Jacque is that she spent a good amount of time doing my hair and make-up (almost three hours!). I did not feel rushed and her charges are reasonable. Her make up is natural looking but I have yet to see the professional pictures (only saw pre-teasers) so I am not sure how it came out in the camera. She uses mostly Make UP forever.

Jacque does not do airbrush make up though so if that is something you want, you may want to consider someone else.

#4 Jtds2713

Jtds2713
        • 714 posts

Posted 05 November 2008 - 04:30 PM

Here is the link to my official review of Jacque Rojas.

http://bestdestinati....708#post593149

Best to all,

Jessica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users