Jump to content

Photo

BDW font swap - email deactivated


  • Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

    Posted 21 March 2008 - 09:44 AM

    I hope peeps aren't offended. I have some sexy fonts on there from when I made Matt his sex coupons for christmas... Who knew there were pornographic fonts out there??

    #22 rodent

    rodent

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 18,759 posts

      Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:14 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by carly
      I hope peeps aren't offended. I have some sexy fonts on there from when I made Matt his sex coupons for christmas... Who knew there were pornographic fonts out there??
      I've seen some on dafont that are so dirty. People can easily delete them if they don't approve.

      nothing says "Merry Christmas" like some sex coupons made with a dirty font

      #23 becks

      becks

        VIP

      • VIP Member
      • 4,881 posts
        • LocationNew York

        Posted 21 March 2008 - 11:42 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Morgan
        nothing says "Merry Christmas" like some sex coupons made with a dirty font


        That is hysterical!!!

        Happily married since 2008

        Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more


        #24 boscobel

        boscobel
        • VIP Member
        • 24,213 posts

          Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:22 PM

          I'd have to admit that it was his favorite gift! Funny thing is, he hasn't cashed any of them in. Probably cuz once I am drunk, who needs sex coupons! Hhahahahaa.

          #25 Jenn3878

          Jenn3878
          • Sr. Member
          • 5,681 posts

            Posted 21 March 2008 - 12:27 PM

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by carly
            I'd have to admit that it was his favorite gift! Funny thing is, he hasn't cashed any of them in. Probably cuz once I am drunk, who needs sex coupons! Hhahahahaa.
            WOW, haha! Same here! Waste of ink LOL

            I would like to do this too - if I have questions, would you mind if I PM you Morgan??

            #26 rodent

            rodent

              VIP Member

            • VIP Member
            • 18,759 posts

              Posted 21 March 2008 - 01:21 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Jenn3878
              WOW, haha! Same here! Waste of ink LOL

              I would like to do this too - if I have questions, would you mind if I PM you Morgan??
              either PM me or just post your questions in the thread. That way if they are questions others might have they only have to be answered once.

              #27 rodent

              rodent

                VIP Member

              • VIP Member
              • 18,759 posts

                Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:07 PM

                Thanks everyone who has swapped so far. This really is going smooth.

                Now, who is responsible for the font "Fart Bubble?"

                #28 boscobel

                boscobel
                • VIP Member
                • 24,213 posts

                  Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:10 PM

                  OMG, that is funny. Fart bubble. I am going to have to check that one out.

                  #29 rodent

                  rodent

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 18,759 posts

                    Posted 21 March 2008 - 03:16 PM

                    Hey Jenny, I sent your fonts to the BDW font swap email. I just had to delete a few to make it small enough so I removed some that were already in the collection.

                    The collection is huge already. It's also super easy to get them on your computer. I'm so happy with how this is working out!!!

                    #30 Maura

                    Maura

                      VIP Member

                    • VIP Member
                    • 5,752 posts
                    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

                    Posted 21 March 2008 - 05:41 PM

                    morgan, what about people who have macs?




                    0 user(s) are reading this topic

                    0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users