Vanessa Vargas...Has anyone used her?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 emandom

• 37 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 03:19 AM

We are getting married in April and thinking of using Vanessa. Wondered if anyone has used her and if so how it went. Need to get photography booked ASAP!
    Thank You so much...

#2 becks

• VIP Member
    • 4,881 posts
    • Wedding Date:August 9, 2008
    • Wedding Location:Riviera Maya
    • LocationNew York

Posted 16 March 2008 - 06:36 AM

I haven't, but Karen and Jason did and rave about her. Her work is great! Here's her website: Vanessa Vargas Photography

Funny to see this thread, because she is one of the photographers we've contacted. Good news is that she does have availability on my date. Here's the info she sent me on packages:

Attached Files

Happily married since 2008

Allurements by Rebecca - Destination Wedding Invitations and more

#3 Karen

• 1,308 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:05 AM

I highly recommend Vanessa! Jason and I hired her for our weddding and we were blown away by her artistry, professionalism, and by how just plain sweet and nice she was! We eloped so I was by myself before the wedding. She and I girl talked while she took pictures and it really helped to calm my nerves. She's awesome!

Here's Jason's photography review!

<center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#4 MsShelley

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 10,366 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 08:21 AM

have you tried search? this was asked a month ago

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users