Photo

Atlanta Girls...I need your help!!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#11 ticia277

ticia277
  • 212 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:16 PM

I don't know how far you are from Clayton County. I went to a wedding at the Clayton County water authority off Jonesboro Road last summer and it was VER nice. It's like a community center, the inside is similar to a log cabin with a fireplace and stone wall. The best part is the wrap around porch. They have french doors that open on both sides of the room leading to a covered out door porch which wraps around the room. The landscaping outside the porch is very nice & green and there is a lake in walking distance. They have a separate balcony overlooking the room for the DJ and a fully equipped kitchen. I was looking to have our AHR there (until we nixed that idea) and the price is $700 and you get back $300 when you return the key.
    Loving Married Life!

#12 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
    • 679 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 10:30 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by ticia277
      I don't know how far you are from Clayton County. I went to a wedding at the Clayton County water authority off Jonesboro Road last summer and it was VER nice. It's like a community center, the inside is similar to a log cabin with a fireplace and stone wall. The best part is the wrap around porch. They have french doors that open on both sides of the room leading to a covered out door porch which wraps around the room. The landscaping outside the porch is very nice & green and there is a lake in walking distance. They have a separate balcony overlooking the room for the DJ and a fully equipped kitchen. I was looking to have our AHR there (until we nixed that idea) and the price is $700 and you get back $300 when you return the key.
      I just checked it out. It would have been perfect, but they don't allow outside catering. Thanks anyway!!!
      Brittney & Peter
      July 12, 2008
      Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#13 georgiabeauty

georgiabeauty
      • 69 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:06 PM

Have you tried the City of Marietta? They have an outdoor facility I believe?

#14 BrittneyD

BrittneyD
        • 679 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 02:27 PM

I think we are going to have it at Alatoona Landing in Cartersville. They have no restriction, and no maximum on the number of guests. It has a nice indoor area and a huge yard. And it is only $300 for the entire day!!! FI saw it yesterday. I won't see it until Monday, but we will probably book this place. Thanks for all your help.
          Brittney & Peter
          July 12, 2008
          Riu Ocho Rios

http://tickers.Ticke....2452/event.png

#15 Tancy

Tancy
          • 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 10:08 AM

Yes, they DO allow you to use your own caterer, florist & photographer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users