1 reply to this topic

#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:15 PM

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 amyh

amyh

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 3,754 posts

Posted 26 July 2007 - 10:34 PM

Has anyone been to Melia I am/was planning on having our guests stay here, and all the reviews are mixed (not to mention, my bro is driving me nuts since he wants to stay at Velas Vallarta).

I was wondering if anyone has any info/ reviews of the hotel. Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users