Photo

DJ Ricardo

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Alisarosenbaum

Alisarosenbaum
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 02:41 PM

Has anyone used DJ Ricardo or know any feedback on him? Maye suggested him, but I do not know how to tell if he is good. Is there anyway to get a sense from a DJ on what they will be like? Thanks!!!

#2 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:03 PM

Do a search for his name, I remember one bride hired him and there should be a review. I just can't remember who it was.

#3 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:06 PM

Ok I looked at a few past reviews and he highly recommended. Maye is awesome, and she has great suggestions..

#4 REBECCA

REBECCA
        • VIP Member
        • 1,825 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:15 PM

I used him and booked him through Maye as well! VERY good. Up to date equipment, speaks perfect english play s and does not play whatever you want.

Here was my review of him:

DJ (Ricardo …. arranged thru Maye) – (A+++++)
          Our DJ was arranged by Maye and his name was Ricardo (don’t know his last name). We met with him and Maye together on Saturday morning ( I recommend meeting with your DJ prior to your wedding). He was articulate, very professional and brought our song list we provided along with his laptop containing all his music. We went over timelines again, he asked us which fast song we would like to play first to kick off the dancing (once the first dance was over), etc. We felt a lot better having this meeting. He emceed when necessary and played awesome music. He did a good job reading the crowd to keep the dance floor full. Highly recommended!!!!

Rebecca
          <center>

http://i54.photobuck....a/IMG_1294.jpg
          Alexander & Juliette - Born 3/15/09</center>

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users