not wedding related....

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 DreaW

DreaW
  • Banned
  • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 04:59 PM

Does anyone know of anyone selling Basset Hound puppies? Erik really wants one and it needs to be a puppy. I want it to be a girl too....
    I know my baby (nena/ jack russell mix) would not be too happy with a new friend since she's been alone for 10 years.
    So if you know anyone who is selling puppies and in a reasonable price, please let me know.
    Thanks

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:22 PM

my cousin has a boy who she breeds in Nor Cal actually. I can ask her if the breeder she works with is currently expecting.
    Otherwise try this site Dogs & Puppies - Next Day Pets
    this is the site we got our babies from
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 DreaW

DreaW
    • Banned
    • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:27 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Christine
      my cousin has a boy who she breeds in Nor Cal actually. I can ask her if the breeder she works with is currently expecting.
      Otherwise try this site Dogs & Puppies - Next Day Pets
      this is the site we got our babies from
      Thanks Christine, I check the site right now.....and thanks for asking your cousin :)

#4 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:32 PM

Why not check out your local rescue group. Their are many times they get a female in that has or is about to have puppies. Their are far to many dogs that need to be rescued versus supporting back yard breeders. Sorry but his is a very sore subject to me.

#5 DreaW

DreaW
        • Banned
        • 2,462 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:36 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Christine
          Otherwise try this site
          Why not check out your local rescue group. Their are many times they get a female in that has or is about to have puppies. Their are far to many dogs that need to be rescued versus supporting back yard breeders. Sorry but his is a very sore subject to me.

Tammy, I checking there too....the thing is Erik wants a puppy maybe I can find one who is close to a puppy and is potty trained too, that would be the best :)

#6 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 05:40 PM

I know our rescue group currently has 3 puppies. Granted different breed but my point is that many rescue groups gets puppies because the owners of the dogs can't afford to alter their pets and their not breeding to make money. It might be worth checking out.. Plus with a rescue pup they are UTD on all their shots.

#7 *JillD*

*JillD*
            • 5,112 posts

Posted 27 February 2008 - 09:08 PM

what about searching online for a bassett hound puppy rescue, sometimes they have puppies too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users