Photo

The Person Below Me- Game!!!

• Please log in to reply
727 replies to this topic

#611 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
  • 2,727 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 07:31 PM

Yes...I just knew because at that moment, i honestly felt as if my whole world was totally different and flipped upside down (in a good way =)

Do you wish that youre fiance was willing to be more involved in the wedding process or are you secretly glad that he tends to stay out of it and leaves it all up to you?
    He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
    My Planning Thread

#612 surprise_its_taken

surprise_its_taken
    • 76 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

I always thought that I would prefer him to stay out of it, but now that we're actually planning I actually wish he would be more involved. It was like pulling teeth just to get him to say which location he liked!!

Do any of your bridesmaids complain about the decisions (for the wedding) you make?

#613 kerrij

kerrij
      • 300 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

I already got married but I'll have to say, to my face no! hahaha one of my BM for past weddings she's been in and a current one, always has something she's not happy about, we call her the Bridesmaidzilla! haha

are you a faithful sunscreen applier and shade person, or do you enjoy baking in the sun?

#614 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
        • 2,727 posts

Posted 07 June 2010 - 05:21 PM

Definitely enjoy baking...as bad as it may be i hardly ever put sunscreen on.

Whats the last little white lie you told??
          He's the Ying to my Yang...the Peanut Butter to my Jelly....the Oreo to my Milk...the Cheese on my Pizza...the i to my Phone...the Cream in my Coffee...the Jiggle to my Jell-O...the Star in my Sky...He's my BFF & I married him on 09.25.2010
          My Planning Thread

#615 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
          • 539 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 11:42 PM

I'm a compulsive exerciseer so I lied to my fiance and told him I didn't go to the gym before work, when I really did.....

Would you be jealous if one of your bridesmaids looked better than you on your wedding day?
            ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

#616 kerrij

kerrij
            • 300 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:04 AM

hehehe that's a good white lie!

Yes! I absolutely hated my hair and make up that i had done, and my MOH had the most beautiful hair, and i was jealous that her hair was so pretty and mine sucked! she looked beautiful, but i wasn't jealous about that, just that my hair and make up was terrible lol

Was your engagement everything that you could have dreamed of? or were you disappointed in how/when/where he popped the question?

#617 Shoesiesluvr

Shoesiesluvr
              • 2,727 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:29 AM

Yes our engagement was absolutely amazing, on my bday at my favorite place disneyland...and we have tons of professional pictures that captured every little expression!

Whats one thing you wish you would have done for your wedding??
                My Planning Thread

#618 kerrij

kerrij
                • 300 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 05:09 PM

I wish that I had had more time before the ceremony to have that moment with my dad tht you see in the movies, where he walks in to my room and see me in my dress for the first time. Makes me sad that I didn't get that. Other than that and wishing I did my own hair and make up...nothing!!! loved every second of my wedding! Oh wait...i wish i ate more! i got pretty tipsy at dinner cause I hadn't eaten all day!

If you could punch out any actor or reality star, and not get in trouble or feel bad afterwards....who would it be?

#619 surprise_its_taken

surprise_its_taken
                  • 76 posts

Posted 17 June 2010 - 01:12 PM

Definitely Will Farrell. I refuse to watch movies he's in, he's so annoying.

What famous person would you consider cheating on your significant other for?

#620 RunningBride24

RunningBride24
                    • 539 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 02:49 PM

Hmmm....good question. Not that I ever would cheat, but Bradley Cooper!

Do you want to have kids right away or wait?
                      ~The future Mrs. Thompson~10*10*10

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users