5 replies to this topic

#1 Christine

• VIP Member
  • 21,514 posts
  • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
  • Wedding Location:Napa, California
  • LocationReno, NV

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:47 PM

So I am now looking for a photographer since I cannot win Jonathan's contest since my date is not available...anyway I found these people on the knot a while ago and they called me last night, I didn't realize they are a nation wide photography company and now I am worried they might be like the supercuts of the photography world. You know like the people who cannot have their own studio so have to work for a corporation?

Bella pictures, Wedding Photographers, Wedding Photography

What do you ladies (and guys) think. Especially those of you who are photographers...I am beginning to worry that all the good photogs are taken.
Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#2 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 03:57 PM

You know, Juan said he does weddings for the states, you should see about hiring him, since CA is next door..

#3 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:03 PM

If it helps - here are all of the photographers I had on my list; I definitely liked some better than others - but I'll let you decide that for yourself!

Elizabeth MedinaMexico Wedding Photographer, Elizabeth Medina, destination wedding photography, Merida, Yucatan, Mexico
      Mandy Marie PhotoMandy Marie Photographer
      Anna KuperbergAnna Kuperberg Photography
      Fairy Tale Wedding (Gaia Mikosza)fairy-tale-wedding.com
      Story By Photo (Gino and Heather Lucadamo)Story by Photo is the worlds leading Destination Wedding Photographer also serving Arizona, California, Florida and New York
      Leticia Alarconindex.jpg
      Tamms PhotosTamm's Photos - Wedding Photography Intro
      Art of Light PhotographyThe Art Of Light Photography
      Claudia RodriguezClaudia Rodriguez, Photographer, Cancun & Riviera Maya
      SergioSergio Photographer
      Russ RocaEco Friendy Bicycling Photographer Russ Roca
      Andrew ReillyAndrew Reilly Photography
      Jay ReillyJay Reilly Photography
      Juan Carlos TapiaJuan Carlos Tapia Photography
      Photography by Bobbi (Bobbi M Sheridan)Photography by Bobbi
      Sol TamargoSol Tamargo Photography Wedding Photojournalism
      Trista LeritTrista Lerit Photography: Modern Edgy Wedding Photojournalist based in Orange County, California.
      Leigh MillerLeigh Miller Photography
      Apertura PhotographyApertura Photography
      Natalie Moser Photographywww.nataliemphotography.com
      Foto NuovaWedding Photography by Aaron Gil
      Amy SquiresAmy Squires Photography
      Studio ContempoStudio Contempo

#4 jthrasher

• Banned
      • 486 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

There are some great photographers on that list. Some of them are friends of mine.

I would HIGHLY discourage you from going with Bella. The reason is they are a very large company that hire photographers all over the country. Because they are big, they can not give you the one on one attention that individual photographers or smaller studios can give. Also, most of the photographers they hire are just starting out and using Bella as a way to build their portfolios, so they do not have much experience.

Ann listed some GREAT photogs. I'm more than willing to post your request and info in a forum I'm a member of for wedding photographers, which many of the photographers listed are also a part of.

You will be able to find someone. We'll help you. Sorry it didn't work out for my giveaway though. :-(

#5 TammyB

• 10,630 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

Great list Ann, that will help future brides as well.

#6 LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 24,768 posts

Posted 04 January 2007 - 04:15 PM

I thought I had posted it somewhere else - but I will start a new thread so it's easier to find ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users