Photo

Riu Negril

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KHarrod

KHarrod
  • 902 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:15 PM

Has anyone here heard of any wedding that took place at Riu Negril? I'm considering it because it's closer to the airport than Ocho Rios!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Bride010101

Bride010101
    • 1,547 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 01:20 PM

Sorry I haven't heard of any weddings... but my parents stayed there a couple years ago and loved it. With the 2 Rius next door they had more space and options available. Hopefully someone here can help you out more!

#3 stei0419

stei0419
      • 63 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 03:23 PM

There are 2 Riu Negril brides on here, I'm one of them, but I'm not getting married til May. Let me know if you have any specific questions! I guess, I can say that I chose Negril b/c they are known for having the best beaches and sunsets and I thought that would be great for the wedding! :) Also, there's a couple reviews of weddings on trip advisor.

#4 drbrainfreeze

drbrainfreeze
        • 813 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:08 PM

From what I have heard, its a great resort. They just cant confirm that you will have a private reception since it is smaller than ROR. I believe you can rent out one of their restaurants though at an extra cost.

#5 KHarrod

KHarrod
          • 902 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:45 PM

Great, thanks for the info, I will stick with Ocho Rios. I just hate that it's a two hour drive from the airport

#6 Bride010101

Bride010101
            • 1,547 posts

Posted 25 February 2008 - 04:46 PM

You may want to PM one of the TAs on the site. They might be able to give you a little more detailed info!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users