Sign in to follow this  
MissyR

Paradisus Riviera Brides - POST HERE!

DOES ANYONE ELSE HAVE DANIELLA HAS THEIR COORDINATOR?

I EMAIL HER AND SHE DOSENT GET BACK TO ME?

DID ANYONE PUT A DANCE FLOOR ON THE BEACH?

THEY ARE QUOTING ME A PRICE OF 1000.00

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going with the chill out chic package..

Any suggestions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by egsarah View Post
congrats laurenandbill!!

Hey girls...i sent daniella a note asking what exactly was included in each of the packages in terms of decoration...to determine if i was just going to customize and all she did was send me a price sheet. <sigh> ..does any body know if chair covers, ceremony gazebo, etc is included in any of the packages? Centerpieces? I'm glad i have awhile to sort this all out!

i added on a floral arch for 300.00. I am worried about daniella..it takes her while to get back to me

I am debating if I should do the legal ceremony at home and then have the ceremony in Mexico? What is everyone doing? For the brides who had the legal ceremony in Mexico did it run smoothly.

Also I want to plan a rehearsel diner at Tequila resturant. Will they let me reserve in advance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAURENANDBILL View Post
i added on a floral arch for 300.00. I am worried about daniella..it takes her while to get back to me
Hey Lauren, I know this probably isn't what you want to hear, but relax~ Daniela will definitely get back to you. Sometimes I had to wait a week or longer to hear back on some things. Remember they have other brides there getting married almost everyday. There were at least 4 other weddings during my trip there. And, once you get there Daniela and Perla will make sure everything is perfect for your day!

Quote:
I am using SWANK AS MY DJ.. DID ANYONE USE HIM?
DID YOU SEND HIM ALL YOUR SONG REQUESTS?
Missy R used him... I'm sure she'll see this and respond or you can pm her.

Quote:
What does oot bags stand for??
Out Of town Bag... its a gift bag for your guests.

Oh, and about points, just keep reading posts and commenting on them. You'll have a ton soon enough! A great place to comment is in the newbie section welcoming others to the board. Good luck with your planning. I know its stressful planning something from so far away, but I swear everything will work out when you get there.