#11 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 18,759 posts

Posted 22 February 2008 - 02:49 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Sunsierra

4. Anyone have ideas on how to spruce up this picture so the colors are super vibrant?

Click the image to open in full size.
    the left side is so vibrant. I like the way it's done. The right side will be perfect for putting text on. Do you have the original picture before it was photoshopped? I would guess the whole thing is as bright as it is on the left.

#12 JennyK

JennyK
    • 3,502 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 01:05 AM

how's this..I changed the brightness & contrast:

#13 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 03:24 PM

Do you like these? Email the the hig res image & I'll convert them to this if you like it.

#14 Sunsierra

Sunsierra
        • 226 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:03 PM

Thank you very much!!! I do like them. I'm sorry, I was going to email you the picture last week - but I got strep throat, so I've been down for the last couple of days... I'll get it to you tonight... THANK YOU!!

Oh, also, how did you get the picture to be layer? I can make a template and layer, but I don't know how to get the pic to be a layer (hope that makes sense).
          http://i210.photobuc....J-0109-166.jpg
          Stacy & Joel
          Gran Bahia Principe, Mexico
          January 9, 2008MARRIED!!!!Our Review Our Pictures

#15 rodent

rodent

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 18,759 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 05:06 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Sunsierra
            Thank you very much!!! I do like them. I'm sorry, I was going to email you the picture last week - but I got strep throat, so I've been down for the last couple of days... I'll get it to you tonight... THANK YOU!!

Oh, also, how did you ge thte picture to ba layer I can make a template and layer, but I don't know how to get the pic to be a layer (hope that makes sense.
            select all (the picture), hit control copy, then control paste it where you want it

Then move the layer where you want it (top or bottom).

hope that answers your question. It can be hard to explain these things without images. I have a meeting so i don't have time for a screen shot.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users