Rehersal / welcome Dinner

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#11 lbourassa

• 55 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 06:24 PM

Oh, on a funny side note... we had to go and get the B&G out of the water from snorkelling about 1/2 hour before the ceremony - they weren't concerend one little bit. I don't know if I'll be QUITE that casual, but it was pretty neat!

#12 Nrvsbride

• 5,248 posts

Posted 24 January 2007 - 07:56 PM

OMG that is so funny! That is so totally something I would do, like wonder off somewhere without a care in the world. Like one of my guests will be like "Where is Glenda?" and someone else will say "She's over at the One & Only Palmilla trying to spy on the celebrities." Such a "me" thing to do.

#13 lbourassa

• 55 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:02 AM

Glenda, you make me laugh...

Soon2bmrsbyers...I hear you on the wanting to do something for your guests too... what about taking them on a tour or something? or putting some $$ towards whatever tour they want to do while they're there? If you can find out what price/person the rehearsal dinner will be, I bet you can reduce that amount and put, say... 20-25$ per person towards a tour (??) just a thought.

Let me know what you decide to do... I'm stuck on that one too!

#14 *JillD*

• 5,112 posts

Posted 26 January 2007 - 01:36 PM

This is what we were thinking of doing, having the girls do an excursion and the guys do a different excursion and we'd pay for it. we're not doing bachelor & bachelorette parties, we don't want want people spending more money than necessary before they come to mexico.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users